Caroline & Park (2024) #7

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Oh, finally got to see another Caroline bate 😁

Hope its not such a long wait until the next one 🤞

that's about all you're going to see unless you like to watch boring couple sex.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

that's about all you're going to see unless you like to watch boring couple sex.

As I think her bates are better than her sessions with Frisky (atleast you can see more), that would be alright by me...😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Oh, finally got to see another Caroline bate 😁

Hope its not such a long wait until the next one 🤞

Park finally gave her some alone time at the apartment.  A once a month occurrence.

17 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Right now she's a woman in chains. Locked up. But I guess I can't blame Park. Would any of you trust her now?

Yeah, the apartment has gotten extremely boring without Frisky's weekly visits.  I'm assuming Caroline got a job, which is why she is gone all the time, not the clandestine Frisky visits originally speculated.   Frisky also apparently has a boyfriend now, which also lends to her absence.  It's kind of a bummer, it was my go to apartment after the Masha implosion.   Now the whole site is just kinda of blah...   Oh well, hopefully they shake up the cast a little bit in all the cities and give us something new and fresh.  Most of them have gone stale.

• Upvote 5