Caroline & Park (2024) #7

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

I think Carro scored a couple of times but Friscy was more camerashy than usual this time.

I don't think she's camera shy.  I'm coming to think she's manipulative when it comes to these "encounters" with Caroline in the bedroom.  She seems to do as much as possible to prevent the viewer from seeing anything.

1.  Do you think she could wear something a bit more bulkier.  Fuck, a long sleeve shirt in the middle of summer and loose fitting denim jeans.  Maybe Boggers can lend his Clown Pants for the next get together.

2.  The way she blocks the view with her leg on Cam 8.  It happens to much for it to be an accident.  When watching Cam 7, she seems to cover Caroline's face with her hair when it comes time to "score".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I don't think she's camera shy.  I'm coming to think she's manipulative when it comes to these "encounters" with Caroline in the bedroom.  She seems to do as much as possible to prevent the viewer from seeing anything.

1.  Do you think she could wear something a bit more bulkier.  Fuck, a long sleeve shirt in the middle of summer and loose fitting denim jeans.  Maybe Boggers can lend his Clown Pants for the next get together.

2.  The way she blocks the view with her leg on Cam 8.  It happens to much for it to be an accident.  When watching Cam 7, she seems to cover Caroline's face with her hair when it comes time to "score".

Good to see someone else notices it. Not rocket science. Always something in the way, or moves so you can't see clearly. 

Knows exactly what she's doing.

13 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Why on earth would Frisky have any interest in blocking the cameras ? She isn't showing any private parts anyway ! And it is quite clear what she does with Carro ! The problem is the camera positions .If they completly undressed there wouldn't be any problem, but unfortunately that is never going to happen !!