Leora & Paul (2024) #16

14 minutes ago, philo said:

The sun is just right now for us to see the reflection of the building next to Leora that we rarely get to see. I have noticed that during her last few visits to the balcony, she often looks up to the same 10:00 position, as though she may be noticing someone noticing her.

I keep waving with my dick may be sun's in her eyes

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora has made some upgrades this year, the most significant being the black-out curtains in Malia's room, and the camera lighting added on the balcony. One of the results is that we can no longer watch her in Malia's  from the balcony.  Another is that she is now more visible when on the balcony at night than during the day.

The balcony cam was definetely not the cam I was watching on when Leora is in the GR...🤣

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I keep waving with my dick may be sun's in her eyes

Cant be. How could the sun be in her eye at a total eclipse, as you waving your dick around? We have had tsumani's for less

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she ever done that the old man would die of a heart attack.

Then she'd be grieving for a year or longer because she killed him.  :biggrin:

He wanks over her all the time fuck me if she was my daughter saying no more she'd lost a virginity at a young age

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

All jokes aside and being quite serious for a moment. I seriously think Paul is not too tightly wrapped.

Taking all things into account and bearing in mind both of them are no longer children but supposedly adults, there are times when Pauls behaviour raises cause for concern.

Yesterday for instance Paul Van Winkle got out of his stink pit at around 4pm after a good 8 hours sleep, he then is either wandering around the apartment like a retard or dresses up in a pseudo camouflage combat jacket sun glasses and cap and accompanies Leora outside for a while, probably imagining he is walking along the war ravaged streets of Ukraine. On returning he sits at his computer or feeds his confused face awaiting the next set of instructions from his mistress.

She to keep the roof over thier wretched heads decides that perhaps she owes her paying audience a long overdue show to keep them interested for another few days, all with his blessing it needs to be said as he is not too stupid to understand that without her flashing the gash he would be up shit creek. But just to show the audience just how much influence he can have on proceedings he decides to enter the room she is " working " in, turn out the light and with a moronic grin on his stupid chops whist grasping at her like a retarded paraplegic proceeds to piss her and us off until he got the instructions from her that he is fucking up the gravy train.

As if by divine inspiration or an epiphany he concludes that when in doubt (and confusion messes with his relaxed brain) get the eye mask out, he grabs a pillow and puts himself in the comatose position that is second nature to him only 8 hours after getting up, and sleeps for another few hours....It's sure tough living the life of a lazy bastard and pimp.

Apart from his mental state, Leora would do well to have him thoroughly physically checked out...at his age he should be full of energy and life.....he is far from it....I've seen more life in a ten day corpse. 

God help the world if these pair of misfits ever procreate, would be like the children of the damned.

Imagine all the Leora luvvies lining up to be godparents...🤣🤣👼👼🏻

Paul should be pityed having to shag leora and waste his hard earned cum every time the man is my hero I always wish I was in his shoe's 

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2024 at 10:17 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora's masturbations are repetitive but hell of a lot better than the sex with Paul. Leora loves her pussy and the taste of her pussy juices plus she goes over the top when she dildos her butthole which excites her big time. She still is the best RLC female tenant - what a body, what an ass, what a performer and such great viewing for a hungry voyeur. 

SO TRUE

• Like 1