I'll come back in 5 hours when he's finished the foreplay.  🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

I'll come back in 5 hours when he's finished the foreplay.  🙄

haha luckily there is an F1 race so I have some speed on my screen 😇

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, franklin said:

What the hell is going on with Karma right now?  Passion in the LR rather than enjoying breakfast on the Terrace?  Terrible waste of food IMHO.  🤣

The Sloth is getting his nourishment.

As I just finished watching the beautiful Sara in the kitchen, I notice there's a lot of you are having a great opportunity of watching some man ass, and yes it's number one, well anyway I don't want to interrupt you from your man ass show

Okay I don't understand this, when there's a female masturbating there's never a free window for non-member like myself, but some guy with his hairy ass, and another guy with his dick swinging side to side, oh yeah we can give you a free window for that, please believe me I can afford with no problem to be a member of this site but if all you're showing me is nude guys over and over, that's really not an incentive for me to sign up to the site again, because that's all I'm seeing, or you are allowing me to see

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Even though the view from 1.03 is good, they could have in Karma's room instead of doing a Sara/ Mass show !  

Since the LR is a Common Area, I'm sure all the tenants of B4 will share in the revenue generated from the Man Ass Viewers.

• Like 1