B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

3 hours ago, Ken.1 said:

I have a question, have anyone heard massimo explaining to the guest girl about the cams or the whole idea of the website? I checked the replays but I couldn't find anything 

cause I don't really know why, but she kinda gave me the vibes that she thinks that they are only security cams (since many people have them inside their houses) and not a website where many people are watching. or am I wrong ? 

During a conversation with Massi on the phone (from memory when she was in his room on Thursday and he was at work) he told her not to mention any details about herself, where she was, no phone numbers, addresses  etc. while on the cams so it's safe to say she knew.

Before the first shower, cheeky smile.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

During a conversation with Massi on the phone (from memory when she was in his room on Thursday and he was at work) he told her not to mention any details about herself, where she was, no phone numbers, addresses  etc. while on the cams so it's safe to say she knew.

Before the first shower, cheeky smile.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

oh yeah thank you, I just checked the 2 replays and you're right. 

What made me doubt her knowledge about the cams before is the threesome she had last night, cause she seemed like a cute smart girl so I didn't thought she would be that stupid to have a threesome on cams as a guest without getting anything back. but turned out I was wrong 

5 hours ago, Ken.1 said:

I have a question, have anyone heard massimo explaining to the guest girl about the cams or the whole idea of the website? I checked the replays but I couldn't find anything 

cause I don't really know why, but she kinda gave me the vibes that she thinks that they are only security cams (since many people have them inside their houses) and not a website where many people are watching. or am I wrong ? 

Anyone who enters the houses for whatever reason I would hope are forewarned about being filmed and even watched by thousands of people. What we cannot see on cam is signs on display that may be at the main entrance stating CCTV is in operation both externally and internally recording 24 hours a day, so it would then be the decision of the person entering the premises to either continue or refuse. I can't imagine every single person that has headed for the two clubhouses has then entered the premises, surely there's been many who have turned around at the main entrance and gone home. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Very interesting. I wonder if he fucked her Mother while he was waiting for her to become legal age?

Its feels a bit creepy but but really nothing wrong with it. 😄

Maybe it was ol' mommy that taught the young Stallion some of his moves.  Massi and the MILF.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone who enters the houses for whatever reason I would hope are forewarned about being filmed and even watched by thousands of people. What we cannot see on cam is signs on display that may be at the main entrance stating CCTV is in operation both externally and internally recording 24 hours a day, so it would then be the decision of the person entering the premises to either continue or refuse. I can't imagine every single person that has headed for the two clubhouses has then entered the premises, surely there's been many who have turned around at the main entrance and gone home. 

are you sure about the signs? cause I've seen some cases in both villas when the guests were confused after noticing the cams and they started even questioning about the reason why they are too many cams etc... some of them even noticed in the middle of sex and left so I don't understand ?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

are you sure about the signs? cause I've seen some cases in both villas when the guests were confused after noticing the cams and they started even questioning about the reason why they are too many cams etc... some of them even noticed in the middle of sex and left so I don't understand ?

I should have said 'perhaps' there are signs, my apologies, so I guess nobody can be sure at what point and when if at all do the residents inform visitors, they are being watched on a voyeur site.  

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I should have said 'perhaps' there are signs, my apologies, so I guess nobody can be sure at what point and when if at all do the residents inform visitors, they are being watched on a voyeur site.  

Some even lied, saying that it is only security cams and others saying that it's nothing to worry about. Usually to ONS. Guests, on the other hand, are well-informed about it.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some even lied, saying that it is only security cams and others saying that it's nothing to worry about. Usually to ONS. Guests, on the other hand, are well-informed about it.

Guests, I would imagine are informed yes, but what's ONS 'one night stands'?

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

no worries man, and as Thinga69 said I've seen some cases when tenants lied about cams saying they are security cams or that they are not working and there's nothing to worry about

• Thanks 1