B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

16 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

At first glance, I didn't think she was anything special. But after the first shower, watching carefully her comb her hair, I changed my mind, she has a nice natural figure. Welcome Vesna, I hope you have a good time on your first stay.

With max now under Sara's control 🍒 and no crazy freaks
🤡 in B7, thus will be interesting.  We  have always had some "masher" stirring things up but not so much now.

If Sara takes a shine to her, Ves may become target of 3some...

If one of Sara's "merry men" 🪰 comes around, we might see whether she is a tramp...

....🤔

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

With max now under Sara's control 🍒 and no crazy freaks
🤡 in B7, thus will be interesting.  We  have always had some "masher" stirring things up but not so much now.

If Sara takes a shine to her, Ves may become target of 3some...

If one of Sara's "merry men" 🪰 comes around, we might see whether she is a tramp...

....🤔

it's all in the script

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

if you could call those bates lmao

She wasn't hiding under a blanket and she did have an orgasm, so I would call them bates.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Massage time for Karma and Katarina

Rocky Balboa was more sensual than this massage when Pauli let him punch the meat at the abitior. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Rocky Balboa was more sensual than this massage when Pauli let him punch the meat at the abitior. 

these girls don't have any chemistry but all Kat does is topcam, she is very popular

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Its the end of the month....showtime for subscriptions.

• Upvote 1