B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes they did, which i thought was pretty lame to be honest.

It was. But they gave what viewers seems to be always thirst about "GG play" so it was very hyped at the time

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I was thinking it was the noise it made, not the heat.  If she was cold, there are things called clothes.

and blankets lmao.  but all that prevents viewers ability to possibly see them naked lmao.

5 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

It was. But they gave what viewers seems to be always thirst about "GG play" so it was very hyped at the time

The Karma and Sara pair up was great to see. Two of my favourite girls at the time, some tantra but then some jab jab munch munch….and they had a connection that carried on after. I never expected them to get married, they are not real lesbians just ‘lez-flexible’.

It wasn’t going to last, boys come first, unfortunately the boy that turned up was one of the worst villains I have experienced on RLC. LOL

ah memories…😅

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

The Karma and Sara pair up was great to see. Two of my favourite girls at the time, some tantra but then some jab jab munch munch….and they had a connection that carried on after. I never expected them to get married, they are not real lesbians just ‘lez-flexible’.

It wasn’t going to last, boys come first, unfortunately the boy that turned up was one of the worst villains I have experienced on RLC. LOL

ah memories…😅

If I'm not mistaken, they had already stopped before Massimo arrived, Karma got Chris first. I never thought the two of them were a good match, not even to be 'lez-flexible'... zero desire, just two bodies sloppily rubbing together thinking about the money that would come into the account - at least from the dominant part of the two which seemed to be Sara

There were also many cases of girls with chemistry that never went all the way, unfortunately having both is a rare thing.. Martina and Nelly for exemple

• Like 1