B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

Vesna has certainly got off to a flying start; only trouble is I suspect her shag buddy will make an appearance before not too long. There are plenty of girls in the apt she could share that big fat toy with 🤪

44 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Vesna has certainly got off to a flying start; only trouble is I suspect her shag buddy will make an appearance before not too long. There are plenty of girls in the apt she could share that big fat toy with 🤪

unfortunately the other girls consist of an orc couple, two sex freaks and clickbait girls

11 hours ago, Lasse said:

They may be ridiculous but they don't hurt anyone else and make them cry like an Italian guy who is a squatter from next door!

What's Masshole got anything to do with Karma, you should be more concerned with the fact that Tantra has visited despite Karma being on her period yet he still presses a head like a molestee and molests her. He is one mother fucking sick bastard, and she ain't much better for allowing this to happen. I said 2/3 days ago he would be there and here he is even when she has the painters in. They are a pair of fucking freaks and he will be eating her shit next. 

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What's Masshole got anything to do with Karma, you should be more concerned with the fact that Tantra has visited despite Karma being on her period yet he still presses a head like a molestee and molests her. He is one mother fucking sick bastard, and she ain't much better for allowing this to happen. I said 2/3 days ago he would be there and here he is even when she has the painters in. They are a pair of fucking freaks and he will be eating her shit next. 

I try to ignore those two orcs as much as possible, but that's difficult when they're always on topcam, I think they're disgusting but I don't hate them... (not yet), btw..Karma doesn't say when he's coming anymore so I assume she reads here and is more careful with what she says but the fact that she takes a shower usually says enough

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I try to ignore those two orcs as much as possible, but that's difficult when they're always on topcam, I think they're disgusting but I don't hate them... (not yet), btw..Karma doesn't say when he's coming anymore so I assume she reads here and is more careful with what she says but the fact that she takes a shower usually says enough

I was starting to enjoy watching Karma, but just like that she sinks back to the depths of being a sad, brainwashed pathetic little girl. I will honestly be glad to see the back of her when she hands the keys back to B4. If she does read these forums then more proof she does not give a shit about her fan boys and what they say because she continues with this utter fucking freak show BS. I hope it's enough for her to decide never to return to the project once she leaves. 

• Upvote 5

I can't judge them ! In my youth I also fucked girls on their period a few times. If you are horny enough you don't care until the cleaning up afterwords. Those days are long gone but I understand them! Exept the oral bit but people are different (thanks God) !!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, merz28 said:

can someone kick the Sloth in the nutz and get rid of him......... every movement he makes just sends a cringe through my body.

I hear ya' merz, however, I wouldn't dare get any part of my body, including a foot, near the Sloth. He is liable to latch onto it and start sucking and munching!  🥴

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

Leave Karma alone ! Look at something else ! She likes to have Chris visiting now and then because he satisfies her sexually ! She doesn't love him but she likes him as a fuck-friend. Personly I think he is a repulsive creture so I avoid Karma's room when he is around ! But if Karma likes him it is OK with me!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

55 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Lass Karma in Ruhe! Schauen Sie sich etwas anderes an! Sie mag es, wenn Chris ab und zu zu Besuch ist, weil er sie sexuell befriedigt! Sie liebt ihn nicht, aber sie mag ihn als Fickfreund . Persönlich finde ich, dass er ein abstoßendes Geschöpf ist, deshalb meide ich Karmas Zimmer, wenn er in der Nähe ist! Aber wenn Karma ihn mag, ist das für mich in Ordnung!

She doesn't love him but she likes him as a fuck-friend. Good Joke

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1