B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

7 minutes ago, franklin said:

In a brief conversation in Kat's room just before she left the villa, Medusa said she's going on a tour today.  Could be with her date from a couple of days ago, could be with Massi's friends who she was with yesterday. 🙄

Did she stay up all night? 

il y a 1 minute, Maxbell a dit :

Did she stay up all night? 

Could be since she woke up at B5 yesterday 🤣  Certainly no sleep since she got back to the villa last night. Medusa and Sara were wearing blue wristbands so they must have been at an event or attraction for the day.

24 minutes ago, franklin said:

Could be since she woke up at B5 yesterday 🤣  Certainly no sleep since she got back to the villa last night. Medusa and Sara were wearing blue wristbands so they must have been at an event or attraction for the day.

The blue wristband s said Beach Club or something similar. It was difficult to see the second word. 

14 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

To sort of clarify, RLC doesn't change their names for privacy, necessarily.  It's so there isn't confusion, like a few months ago, there was like 4-5 whose actual name was Dasha.  Apparently there was already a in the past, so RLC gave her the psuedonym Medusa, instead of #2.

When RLC first started, they used the real names of tenants on the apartment list.  Someone used Nora's real name to find her in the real world and it created a situation.  I don't know the details because it was before my time here.  After this, RLC started using false names for the tenants to try to keep the same thing from happening again.

Nora became the original girl on vacation, and had the same role as Bogdan in the first few years of the "on vacation" apartments.  During her time there, she related her own experience to the new tenants during their induction and made them unerstand the importance of using their RLC name.  It was noticeable when I first started watching RLC that all of the Girl on Vacation tenants regularly used their RLC names and the tenants of the other apartments didn't.  Nora also got them to deactivate their social media accounts for the time they were a tenant in the apartments, further limiting subscribers ability to find them on social media and access location information.  These things mostly stopped when Bogdan took over.

There have been numerous situations over the years for RLC tenants, VHTV tenants and tenants of other sites.  Sometimes abuse and threats made over social media, not just to the tenants, but their families as well.  Sometimes real world stalking.  Because of this CamCaps introduced rules to try to limit personal and location information, including no real names of tenants, no social media acoounts, no specific location information, such as apartment locations, their place of work or school, any places that they may be going to or visit regularly, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

When RLC first started, they used the real names of tenants on the apartment list.  Someone used Nora's real name to find her in the real world and it created a situation.  I don't know the details because it was before my time here.  After this, RLC started using false names for the tenants to try to keep the same thing from happening again.

Nora became the original girl on vacation, and had the same role as Bogdan in the first few years of the "on vacation" apartments.  During her time there, she related her own experience to the new tenants during their induction and made them unerstand the importance of using their RLC name.  It was noticeable when I first started watching RLC that all of the Girl on Vacation tenants regularly used their RLC names and the tenants of the other apartments didn't.  Nora also got them to deactivate their social media accounts for the time they were a tenant in the apartments, further limiting subscribers ability to find them on social media and access location information.  These things mostly stopped when Bogdan took over.

There have been numerous situations over the years for RLC tenants, VHTV tenants and tenants of other sites.  Sometimes abuse and threats made over social media, not just to the tenants, but their families as well.  Sometimes real world stalking.  Because of this CamCaps introduced rules to try to limit personal and location information, including no real names of tenants, no social media acoounts, no specific location information, such as apartment locations, their place of work or school, any places that they may be going to or visit regularly, etc.

Interesting reading. Yep, I notice they don't care so much anymore about using eachothers real name, especially the new school girls. Why do you think this stopped when Bogdan took over, he doesn't warn the girls about those things?

47 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Interesting reading. Yep, I notice they don't care so much anymore about using eachothers real name, especially the new school girls. Why do you think this stopped when Bogdan took over, he doesn't warn the girls about those things?

He has no real life experience to relate to, unlike Nora who did.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Which is not Cassie. So a possible new tenant (?)

Possibly just a friend of Octavia who is there for the bd party

• Like 1