Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow, Zab balling like a baby on a call to 'possibly' Esmi for older sister advice. Never seen her this upset before, wow.

I believe is her mom.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe is her mom.

Yea I've been listening more, hard to tell but her mum would make more sense but yunno some younger sisters go for advice from the older one sometimes. She seems devasted, I mean good for us if Manbun has left for good but just means we have to see another miserable tenant.

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea I've been listening more, hard to tell but her mum would make more sense but yunno some younger sisters go for advice from the older one sometimes. She seems devasted, I mean good for us if Manbun has left for good but just means we have to see another miserable tenant.

Before him, the last guy was just like her BF but she only brought him once while she was in B4.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Before him, the last guy was just like her BF but she only brought him once while she was in B4.

In my opinion her previous lover with the many tatoos was a fine fellow !

Zabava ist sehr harmoniebedürftig und jetzt wo Harley im Urlaub ist, ist sie auch sehr einsam, wenn niemand in der Wohnung ist
und sie sich nicht unterhalten kann. Das ist sehr unglücklich in dem Projekt. Wir können nichts für sie tunSt

1 hour ago, reini22 said:

Zabava is very harmony-hungry and now that Harley is on vacation, she is also very lonely when no one is in the apartment
and she cannot talk to anyone. This is very unfortunate in the project. We can't do anything for her .

zabava has been in barcelona for far too long to not have made some good friendships with people she dances with, with other entertainers she's worked with, too not have to be alone.  if she's alone it's because she wants to be or she's afraid to tell the friends that she's a paid exhibitionist and that they will have to be exposed to cameras pointing at them whenever they come over to her place.  either way, i'm sure it's difficult for the tenants that are not as slutty as those that are, to want to bring home the friends that they have made.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

zabava has been in barcelona for far too long to not have made some good friendships with people she dances with, with other entertainers she's worked with, too not have to be alone.  if she's alone it's because she wants to be or she's afraid to tell the friends that she's a paid exhibitionist and that they will have to be exposed to cameras pointing at them whenever they come over to her place.  either way, i'm sure it's difficult for the tenants that are not as slutty as those that are, to want to bring home the friends that they have made.

Stay safe and get to high ground.  Don't know if hurricane Beryl has made it to Texas yet or not.  

6 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Stay safe and get to high ground.  Don't know if hurricane Beryl has made it to Texas yet or not.  

thanks for the sentiments!  it should make landfall in texas sometime in the early morning hours of monday.  as for me, i'll just have to hunker down and ride the storm out and hope for the best.

• Upvote 1