B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

20 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

you can say all you want to about me but leave my parents out of it asshole!!!

Then STFU ridiculing others all the time...grow the fuck up whiner.  

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't know if you were here when Harley Fatboy was on here, but that's what he does and he changed his name to Frank Zabba. I'm guilty of doing the same thing, but just like him I don't give a shit.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I don't know if you were here when Harley Fatboy was on here, but that's what he does and he changed his name to Frank Zabba. I'm guilty of doing the same thing, but just like him I don't give a shit.

We both know you do a lot of moaning, I get that, I really do...I'm not perfect either, BUT it's not the fault of others who have made some of you dislike RLC so much. Most of matey boy's comments are the work of a troll...at least some of your posts are valid and comical...his aren't...he's just a hateful bully boy who is clearly trained to hate people.    

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

We both know you do a lot of moaning, I get that, I really do...I'm not perfect either, BUT it's not the fault of others who have made some of you dislike RLC so much. Most of matey boy's comments are the work of a troll...at least some of your posts are valid and comical...his aren't...he's just a hateful bully boy who is clearly trained to hate people.    

The difference is I always have RLC so I always see the bullshit that I bitch about. He only has it once in while for a month. When he is actually watching it he isn't that bad on here, but when he can't see it he gets nasty on here.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

When are Nadia, Sara and Karma leaving this site ? They have overstayed their welcome, need to get rid of them asap. need new faces, the site has gone downhill since they came especially by Sara. Karma and her tantra BS also needs to pack bags for good

couldn't agree with you more!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

you shouldn't tell someone to stfu on an open forum.  do it again and i will report you to the proper authorities.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

you're still on this kick, some people will never learn!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

The difference is I always have RLC so I always see the bullshit that I bitch about. He only has it once in while for a month. When he is actually watching it he isn't that bad on here, but when he can't see it he gets nasty on here.

indy 500 facepalm GIF by Paddock Insider

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

actually i'd rather those girls use their fingers than a cold piece of plastic 🤪

Im cool with either - like the variety. Its always intriguing to see what sort of toy a woman picks for her own pleasure!