B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Medusa is really on vacation.

A vacay from being on vacay...visiting Masha perhaps lol, or the guy she invited to stay and would pay for everything BUT explained the cameras and he politely declined...if I understand the conversation correctly some weeks back. 

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

A vacay from being on vacay...visiting Masha perhaps lol, or the guy she invited to stay and would pay for everything BUT explained the cameras and he politely declined...if I understand the conversation correctly some weeks back. 

Masha found a new Medusa. Unless she's going to Rome to take her rightful place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Masha found a new Medusa. Unless she's going to Rome to take her rightful place.

I hope Medusa #2 stays on cam for a while, she's bang tidy. 

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Visit Masha not recommended 😉. Anyhow, Masha found a replacement Medusa, another short, horny, cute….so the position has been filled, thank you. 😆

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oops, I didn’t see this thinga69. Looks like we both had the same thought. 👍

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question, maybe I missed something... Who are those guys coming, taking the right to touch the girls and sleeping in B4 ?   Were they invited or they paid to be guests ?? 

The only explanation i can think is that those girls have no choise and this is on orders from rlc 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

The only explanation i can think is that those girls have no choise and this is on orders from rlc 

Oh it was on orders from RLC all right.  RLC knows they will do fuck all otherwise...I suspect they were asked by RLC to do this BS group massage...and they found a way to water it down out of sight.  RLC had the main LR camera open and wanted them front and center.  Who knows who the guy...(another) was.  Him being there to do nothing more than creep out thr situation and block cameras was another RLC failure.  Not to mention that masswipe found a way to invade.  Just fucking pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Oops, I didn’t see this thinga69. Looks like we both had the same thought. 👍

I've been calling Masha's new mate Medusa 2# for some time now on the other forum lol. I highly expect to see Medusa back in Rome and on Masha's cams at some point before this year is over because from what I understand is Medusa's family reside in Rome. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I can't understand how any message can be top cam. So boring......😒

Just shows how dull the rest of the apartments are. Most would have been watching "just in case". 

• Haha 3

Well that has to be the shortest vacation ever.  Medusa back in the villa at around 22.20  🤣

Some fuck up at or on the way to the airport apparently - Medusa not happy.