The bigger cat

Has anyone seen the larger cat lately?  I saw him/her in a cat carrier last week and they were giving him/her a lot of attention but they came home and seemed OK.

They likely took the cat to the vet and the cat is home, it was eating from the food dish not to long ago.

• 1 month later...

They have a new cat in the apartment tonight, and some friends visiting. Not sure if the new cat is permanent or not. It looks kid of like a calico, with lots of different colors. It was checking out the apartment.

Update: They left before 7:30 AM and I think they took the new cat with them. They probably took their friend to the subway/bus/train station.

• 5 weeks later...

Kira was allowing the cats to be up on the table and licking at something on the two saucers that were on the table. She took one of the saucers and put a cracker on it and took it into the living room. Nina came out and saw the cat on the table and she went to the window/patio door. I watched as the smaller cat (a boy) licked at the saucer and the saucer inched closer to the edge of the table. He finally got it to fall onto the floor and it shattered into hundreds of pieces, to which I cheered. With that they finally took notice and Kira grabbed the kitten and smacked him. That's what they get for being so permissive with him. Lazy, dirty women.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody see the cat jump out of the dishwasher today?  :o  It must be cozy snuggling up behind the dishes -- at least, until the machine gets turned on and then the girls are going to have one really pissed-off cat on their hands...  ;D

What I dislike is that they allow the dishwasher to remain open and let the cat get in there and touch all of the dishes. Then, they eat off of those dirty dishes. They are constantly leaving dishes on the table and the cat snacks from them. Then the girls go and eat from the dishes again that the cat has been eating from. Disgusting.

What I dislike is that they allow the dishwasher to remain open and let the cat get in there and touch all of the dishes. Then, they eat off of those dirty dishes. They are constantly leaving dishes on the table and the cat snacks from them. Then the girls go and eat from the dishes again that the cat has been eating from. Disgusting.

The door won't stay closed. The locking mechanism is fucked. It's been that way for the last 3 tenants.

]The door won't stay closed. The locking mechanism is fucked. It's been that way for the last 3 tenants.

I remember seeing a workman there.

Maybe they should have hired a Polish appliance repairman/plumber instead of a Russian. Like the rest of Europe does...  ;D

]The door won't stay closed. The locking mechanism is fucked. It's been that way for the last 3 tenants.

Maybe they should have hired a Polish appliance repairman/plumber instead of a Russian. Like the rest of Europe does...  ;D

Nina tried to fix it one day herself. She spent a good hour trying but gave up after she couldn't fix it.  If they reported it to RLC they would likely get it fixed or get a replacement.

Nina tried to fix it one day herself. She spent a good hour trying but gave up after she couldn't fix it.  If they reported it to RLC they would likely get it fixed or get a replacement.

Yet another reason that they need a man in their life. He might take 6 months to a year to fix it, but it would get fixed. Most girls spend too much time on their phones to be learning how to understand and fix stuff.