Leora & Paul (2024) #18

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Leora & Paul (2024) #18

Thanks Pete

P.S Is it still pouring down there?

7 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Scooby Doo Cats GIF by STARCUTOUTSUK

Beautiful sunny days here but bloody cold. It's down to 3 Cels tonight, playing hell with my ankle. I'm in severe pain and not far from using my crutches. It's the bloody cold weather again attacking me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Beautiful sunny days here but bloody cold. It's down to 3 Cels tonight, playing hell with my ankle. I'm in severe pain and not far from using my crutches. It's the bloody cold weather again attacking me.

It's very hot here 

Relaxing Tom And Jerry GIF by Boomerang Official

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In red shorts and white shirt in bed with cell phone  

Paul on the computer working 

Right where Paul can keep an eye on her...

Not a fan of those shorts - provide far too much coverage 😒😉

• Like 1

Start the timer for when Paul will come through, slump down next to her, drape a leg over her and probably pat her ass a few times...depending on if he's gone off for a 'wash' (well what he considers a wash), will give a clue on whether something might happen.

Only checking in whilst waiting for Medusa to run her bath (she may or may not have taken her dildo into the bathroom with her 😘), seen this scenario enough to know that im probably not gonna miss anything (Leora working the top cam in the BR, whilst Paul keeps a watchful eye on her from his PC), bit different on the nights that Paul allows her to go into the GR while he works. 

Plus its too early in the evening...

• Like 1