Leora & Paul (2024) #18

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

He actually came a couple of times. And what's more he's not even Leora's relative.

They didn't seem to have a romantic relationship from my observation. It was just interesting to see what was happening there.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

They didn't seem to have a romantic relationship from my observation. It was just interesting to see what was happening there.

Was he a school friend, childhood friend, related, lover who would know?

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Denis should pay a visit 

Yes a three sum bisexual Paul and denis shagging leora at same time and leora giving Denis a blow job while Paul puts his dick up Denis ass

33 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Maybe the 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Yes a three sum bisexual Paul and denis shagging leora at same time and leora giving Denis a blow job while Paul puts his dick up Denis ass

Leora giving Paul a blowjob and Denis having anal sex with Paulo 

Or leora with a dildo belt having anal sex Paul and Paul giving Denis a blowjob 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora giving Paul a blowjob and Denis having anal sex with Paulo 

Or leora with a dildo belt having anal sex Paul and Paul giving Denis a blowjob 

Yes what ever anything

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Really sad that Leora has better sex and more time spent with her fingers and dildos than any trivial sex with Paul. He should be embarrassed for being such a lame partner. A vibrating dildo has more moves and stimulation than Paul will ever be able to give Leora. Leora loves tasting her own pussy juices - sweet. Leora likes to probe her butthole and she looks to be so 

A delicious anus. A tasty anus. An anus you want to lick because it tastes so good. I slammed my face between her ass cheeks because she is so analicious.

I'd eat her shit for breakfast and swill it down with her piss

• Haha 1