Leora & Paul (2024) #18

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Hey pulo got any videos like this asking for a very distant friend 

Mr Gregg. This sort of picture is too much, please no more .

PS.  This type of picture debases sex and is crude and has no place in any type of relationship.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

See shes made Pauls bed, theres hope she'll move into there later 🙏😊

Unless Paul is gonna have another early night and she goes into the bedroom...

Yes 

9 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Put the balcony light on please Leora.

Thank you.

Phew! I thought I was the only one thinking that...

All before she moves inside, so we get the audio delight, aswell as the visual one! 🙏 (Hoping she goes in the GR or maybe Paul has an early night, and then I dont really mind which other room I watch her in...)

Lights should always be on, whichever room she is, so we can marvel/gaze upon her beauty 😍 

In other news, can we hurry up a post past this page, so I can avoid having to scroll past what Pulo posted

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Phew! I thought I was the only one thinking that...

All before she moves inside, so we get the audio delight, aswell as the visual one! 🙏 (Hoping she goes in the GR or maybe Paul has an early night, and then I dont really mind which other room I watch her in...)

Lights should always be on, whichever room she is, so we can marvel/gaze upon her beauty 😍 

In other news, can we hurry up a post past this page, so I can avoid having to scroll past what Pulo posted

I imagine most people have broad minds who read the forum, but there is a line to be drawn I think and there should be no place on the forum for crudeness and plain disgusting filthy images such as that.