M1 - Hypatia (2024) #1

On 7/3/2024 at 12:33 PM, peking said:

In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (clockwise) (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ('sun'), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (counter-clockwise) (卍) is called sauvastika, symbolising night or tantric aspects of Kali.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Nazis and the wanna be's perverted the symbol. I will refrain from typing about U.S. politics

Huh? All I know is this girl is a teasing weirdo. Bring back Tatiana.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Huh? All I know is this girl is a teasing weirdo. Bring back Tatiana.

I have so little of her that I never knew she had a tat

5 hours later I see I forgot to add seen lol damn, I type to fast

I have seen so little of her...

Edited by peking
added

4 hours ago, peking said:

damn it pains me to say your right 😭

Well we may not be on each others Christmas Card list but hey, we can agree on here with some things and be civil lol. I much prefer being civil rather than hateful like some on here. 

On 7/5/2024 at 9:03 PM, TfiDeano said:

I much prefer being civil rather than hateful like some on here. 

doesn't make any sense to be rude/ugly

okay sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do lol

just seen her humping a pillow and a damn good teaser. she doesn't just move she glides 😁

she's nimble to

there's definitely more to her then viewers might think

I will still Tichina Arnold Hope GIF by Martin

36 minutes ago, peking said:

doesn't make any sense to be rude/ugly

okay sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do lol

just seen her humping a pillow and a damn good teaser. she doesn't just move she glides 😁

she's nimble to

there's definitely more to her then viewers might think

I will still Tichina Arnold Hope GIF by Martin

Lol don't get me wrong I'm not perfect and I still ridicule people where I feel it needs to be said, but there is currently one or two members that log on and just troll others including me, they are pathetic especially when they have difficulty in understanding foreign languages. Others are even more sad to remind us of past events when it comes to bans and warnings which has nothing to do with them, and anyway, I have never denied or hid my warnings or bans so I don't quite understand why the trolls/losers gain by mentioning it lol and feel compelled to mention it in the first place. We are all free to speak as we wish with our own opinions on who we like to watch and who we don't like to watch but some here take things too far and defending people they will never EVER meet lol.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

some here take things too far and defending people they will never EVER meet lol.   

lol, yeah paj... seems to be a hoot and just read a poster type about being banned yep sad to funny or funny to sad to some trying to a light a harmless fire

but entertaining

Just now, peking said:

lol, yeah paj... seems to be a hoot and just read a poster type about being banned yep sad to funny or funny to sad to some trying to a light a harmless fire

but entertaining

Like I said I'm not perfect and I don't hold back but since my original profile got banned and I have 1 warning on this one then I have definitely calmed down, and anyway anything I post is decided by admin/mods to decide whether it stays or not. Funny when you read what Pajero means in Spanish, someone that wanks 🤔 

• Like 1

I think Hypatia is the breath of fresh air that has been needed in the GOV apartments for a long time. IMO she is the prettiest girl to join since Aziza first joined. Just wish she was home more.