OBSERVATIONS - SAME PLACE?

Am I the only one that has noticed the similarity - the likeness - of the apartments of Alma/Stephan and Ariel and Harvey?

The kitchen table, chairs and even the refrigerator are the same. The bedroom furniture is the same- even down to the drawer knobs. The color of the bedroom furniture is also alike. Both are in the same time zone. Is it the same complex?

Do you think they see each other? aware of each other?

Just some thoughts.

cas

Am I the only one that has noticed the similarity - the likeness - of the apartments of Alma/Stephan and Ariel and Harvey?

The kitchen table, chairs and even the refrigerator are the same. The bedroom furniture is the same- even down to the drawer knobs. The color of the bedroom furniture is also alike. Both are in the same time zone. Is it the same complex?

Do you think they see each other? aware of each other?

Just some thoughts.

cas

>Both are in the same time zone. Is it the same complex?

Yes, is not secret !  ;D

>Do you think they see each other?

Yes ! google and also their friends  ;D

Guest Squirrel

A few points about our observational abilities:

The architectural structures are a clue to when, who, and how the apartments were built. If modern (all of these appear to be modern apartments) the floor plans will be similar with only the addition of bedrooms, master baths, and larger common areas for the "premium" apartments. Door shape, moldings, placement of electrical outlets, plumbing fixtures etc., will usually be common among apartments in the same complex.

These are all furnished apartments; either by a member of the apartment staff, or by RLC themselves -- this might account for the similarity of everything from washing machine design to the table cloths.

Lastly, and I'm too lazy to bother -- if the moment of first dawn, sunset or even noon could be noted, latitude could be determined for all apartments, and those couples who live in the same complex could be determined. (This requires that RLC has set the cameras clocks correctly, which is another subject that has been called into question.)

Lately, I've decided to observe Lina & Mark's kitty cats when they play and scamper around instead, and would rather leave the "heavy lifting" on this subject up to you camcaps veterans and our friends at the NSA...

Guest bjlikes2watch

Jade:

Do you think they see each other?

Yes ! google and also their friends

What do you put in search to find out about them outside of thier apts..

such as them seeing other tenants...?

Im curious on this.