B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June)

49 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

As far as I know cabin crew training is at least 6 weeks. There's much more to cabin crew training than making announcements. The major issue of CC training is all about security.

makes sense

Il y a 6 heures, coolcucumber a dit :

I must be missing something but Hawk fucked Marilyn when he was not a tenant and only got a handjob from Marilyn after his share with Katarina.

yes you are right, just a masturbation after Katarina. as they say here, masturbating and sucking is not cheating, and from behind it doesn't count!!!🤣

37 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes you are right, just a masturbation after Katarina. as they say here, masturbating and sucking is not cheating, and from behind it doesn't count!!!🤣

lot of weirdo's on this forum

3 hours ago, Catmaster said:

As far as I know cabin crew training is at least 6 weeks. There's much more to cabin crew training than making announcements. The major issue of CC training is all about security.

Day has been going to a training school and I'd say it's about six weeks since she started, from the research I did the food service and cabin announcements part of CC training is usually done by an airline after they employ you as they want it done it their way.

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Day has been going to a training school and I'd say it's about six weeks since she started, from the research I did the food service and cabin announcements part of CC training is usually done by an airline after they employ you as they want it done it their way.

once again, it makes perfect sense

9 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Bed buddy ?? More like cum dumpster tbf, Hawk never fucked Katarina this good and long as he did Dayana.

Whenever he was with Kat, it seemed so unnatural.  And usually ended with him dumping on her chest/belly.