B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June)

21 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

One thing is obvious so far, Hawk doesn’t eat no pussy!  I think he grew tired of Kat sexually!  She would suck hus dick and squeeze his balls, but that was it.  She never masturbates or plays with her pussy!  She shows no emotion when they fuck!  Dayana on the other hand when Hawk was fucking her she moans with pleasure, plays with her pussy, uses her toys and enjoyed sucking his dick!  She’s a fucking hot firecracker who loves sex!  It has to be frustrating for Massimo that she won’t fuck him!

Now when he sees that Hawk bagged her, it'll be even more so.  One notch he hasn't been able to put on his bedpost.

21 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

do you honestly believe she hasn't fucked massimo?  i think she's fucked him off cam so sara doesn't find out, maybe

I think she'd do it on camera just to piss off Sara.  Why does she give a shit what Sara thinks?

Just now, Keen Observer said:

I think she'd do it on camera just to piss off Sara.  Why does she give a shit what Sara thinks?

she shouldn't but some do care i guess.  just speculating away lol

• Like 1