Leora & Paul (2024) #19

19 hours ago, Brokk! said:

So yes, respect should be mutual but then we shouldn't insult the tenants..

I agree, thats a fair point - some of the criticisms can be particularly harsh at times

Paul did use to respect the 'game' more back in the day though, did he not? More often than not, he left the lights on when they were together. He did also go out more than he does now.

Has he forgotten, that on more than one occasion Leora was still in a 'good' (ie horny) mood when he came home and he would get his end away aswell, sometimes she was practically tearing his boxers off or even waking him up from his sleep 😉

Anyway, I enjoyed watching Leora yesterday, and hope we get to keep seeing more like that! 😍 (As ive said before, I fully realise they wont all be 'classic's'...)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I agree, thats a fair point - some of the criticisms can be particularly harsh at times

Paul did use to respect the 'game' more back in the day though, did he not? More often than not, he left the lights on when they were together. He did also go out more than he does now.

Has he forgotten, that on more than one occasion Leora was still in a 'good' (ie horny) mood when he came home and he would get his end away aswell, sometimes she was practically tearing his boxers off or even waking him up from his sleep 😉

Anyway, I enjoyed watching Leora yesterday, and hope we get to keep seeing more like that! 😍 (As ive said before, I fully realise they wont all be 'classic's'...)

He's always known the score. He's not that stupid. As for going out more, could be a number of reasons. 

"Get his end away" love it 🤣. Just a pity he's like a Deer in headlights. 

White Deer Chewing GIF by Wondeerful farm

Eats like one as well. 🤣

7 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Hehe, but we are not are we, We would be able to see better  if she moved to the other chair and watched the laptop from there or moved the laptop to the other chair, What a pity, it would have been a nice start to the day before I go to work.

Nice pussy always good start to the day. 🙂

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Jonno said:

He's always known the score. He's not that stupid. As for going out more, could be a number of reasons. 

Never for one moment, suspected he didnt know what was going on!

But he made the effort to go out - and we appreciated him for doing. I think most would appreciate him doing it more again. Im sure he is not immune to the negative comments, but I reckon the majority would dissipate, if viewers felt he was atleast aware of us and did something for us every now and again, like he used to do. (They should be able to recognise the members that will always be negative by now - by hey, cant win them all).

Plus he would reap the benefits of going to the gym again - get back into the shape he was in when he first arrived in Prague, most of us even commented on it at the time.

Right, back to Leora on the bed. Shes caressed her ass some, but not gone as far as grabbing a cheek and giving us a delicious view 😍