Leora & Paul (2024) #19

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Stay optimistic, maybe tonight's the night Paul goes out by himself, then she'll be free to tease you on the balcony. 😉

Before venturing inside, slipping into some of her amazing lingerie and grabbing Big Black and the Purple Monster for a bit of fun. 🙏

Paul won’t go out on his own as he is in bed, hopefully he will sleep and she can then be nice to us if she is in the mood to do so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JeannieP said:

Paul won’t go out on his own as he is in bed, hopefully he will sleep and she can then be nice to us if she is in the mood to do so.

That is the second best option

Heres hoping that 2nd plate of food has made him really sleepy...feels like it has been ages since she last had some fun alone 🥺

Just now, jjohndoe1960 said:

That is the second best option

Heres hoping that 2nd plate of food has made him really sleepy...feels like it has been ages since she last had some fun alone 🥺

It would be a perfect opportunity for her to tease us now while she still has the natural light. I have my fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

It would be a perfect opportunity for her to tease us now while she still has the natural light. I have my fingers crossed.

👍

Go on Leora, encourage/suggest/tell Paul to go out for a few hours....

21 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

What a shame, she has gone in to join him on the bed. Life is not fair sometimes.

Remember its early in the day for them, but it appears they're going out...

Feel's like we're being punished for the negativity/criticism earlier in the week...i bet it would all melt away (with some exceptions as there are some members that can never say a good word...) if things were more like how they used to be when Paul first returned - that balance felt about right (2-3 nights a week where viewers could enjoy Leora alone and then other nights watching them both or Leora doing a 'sneaky' bate)

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Paul ne sort pas seul ,ou au plus loin serait les boites a lettre en bas de l'immeuble pour récupéré les repas !

But he has done regularly in the past, thats what causes the frustration, its not like we're hoping he'll do something that he hasnt done before...