B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

OT,Ulyana and Taylor seems to be at some sort of festival together....really hope these two return to RLC at the same time,i think there's some action to be had there🤩

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

OT,Ulyana and Taylor seems to be at some sort of festival together....really hope these two return to RLC at the same time,i think there's some action to be had there🤩

Wow.. these two together on cam would be super. Beautiful Ulyana having a real lesbian fuck

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

cupid30 and trippingalot need to get together at a rehab center!  enough of the repeats!  repeats are a large reason why rlc is in such shitty shape.

LOL agree but I will always make exceptions. Besides, over the last two years returnees joining the project have become a rarity and RLC remains the same, if not worse, so I don't think that's the main problem anymore

Just now, trippingalot said:

LOL agree but I will always make exceptions. Besides, over the last two years returnees joining the project have become a rarity and RLC remains the same, if not worse, so I don't think that's the main problem anymore

over the last two years there have been numerous repeats and i'm not saying it's the main reason rlc has become unwatchable (for me at least) but it's a large part of the problem.  the main reason it's such a problem is the new girls get taught by the repeats on what they need to do to maintain a bed with rlc, which is a bare minimum!

• Like 1

Just now, FrankZabba said:

over the last two years there have been numerous repeats and i'm not saying it's the main reason rlc has become unwatchable (for me at least) but it's a large part of the problem.  the main reason it's such a problem is the new girls get taught by the repeats on what they need to do to maintain a bed with rlc, which is a bare minimum!

look at octavia and brooke for example;  they learned all they needed to know from amalia which was, spread your legs and play with yourself periodically and you can stay as long as you want to.  girls like aziza, who do the absolute bare minimum are only here because of the viewers outcry and because of bogdan.  nadia, i have no clue why she is still here.  she had one weekend of any kind of worth and the rest of the time she is gone or asleep or painting something.  i'm sure there are very few subscribers that give a damn about her painting anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

cupid30 and trippingalot need to get together at a rehab center!  enough of the repeats!  repeats are a large reason why rlc is in such shitty shape.

angry robert patrick GIF by Team Coco

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

look at octavia and brooke for example;  they learned all they needed to know from amalia which was, spread your legs and play with yourself periodically and you can stay as long as you want to.  girls like aziza, who do the absolute bare minimum are only here because of the viewers outcry and because of bogdan.  nadia, i have no clue why she is still here.  she had one weekend of any kind of worth and the rest of the time she is gone or asleep or painting something.  i'm sure there are very few subscribers that give a damn about her painting anything.

Agree on the Amalia part but returnees like her became an exception compared to before when there was at least 2 repeats in each Barcelona place and all new girls were introduced to massages or gg clickbait. Sara, Harley, the other returnee who occupied Vesna's room few months ago, among others old school girls don't give a damn about "teaching" the new chicks the RLC deal. New girls don't need them for that, it's pretty known what they have to do to make extra money/stay as long as they want and that it's up to them.