B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

45 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yes Tani was a bit tipsy but Lilith made her drink a lot more ! And the reason she took her clothes of was to put on others and go to Tim. Furthermore Tani wasn't into girl-sex! Only once she and Britney mastrubated side by side. But no touching ! Just for a laugh !

What I'm referring to happened earlier that night in the LV in front of everybody... Tani did a mini striptease while they were dancing before making out with her and starting all the drama

I think that with Taylor more things could have happened... they kissed a more couple times before that day and Tani used to flirt hard with her especially when she was drunk, unfortunately they were both busy with other people

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

What I'm referring to happened earlier that night in the LV in front of everybody... Tani did a mini striptease while they were dancing before making out with her and starting all the drama

I think that with Taylor more things could have happened... they kissed a more couple times before that day and Tani used to flirt hard with her especially when she was drunk, unfortunately they were both busy with other people

Obviously our memories divert a bit but for me it all boils down to I don't like Lilith ! But I definitley like Tani !! For me she was the best !! ( With Karma on the second place )

9 hours ago, Lasse said:

It started earlier that evening when Tani was about to leave the party and go to Tim.Lilith heard and started to make Tani drink a lot. Then Lilith called for Taylor fo them both to take Tani to her room.Tani was undressing to change clothes before going to Tim . Lilith locked her on to the bed for Taylor to do her thing. Tani thought this was all a game so she was laughing but also protesting. When Tim asked Lilith about all this she put all the blame on Taylor !!

100% wrong, you may have perceived it like that, but Tani was a willing participant, she was playing the game, it went pear shape when Tim found out & came over & she blamed it all on Taylor & Lilith

5 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Who's that with Nelly on the table? Former participant or just a guest?

Guest I'm guessing. Doesn't look familiar.