1 hour ago, Slow said:

True. Madison is such a waste of opportunities ... but clearly she's Marilyn guest; only time she did something nice by herself was when Marilyn was away for several days (... and the rent had to be paid?)

But in the meantime I admit that I don't understand why so much hate towards Marilyn; for example I found this nice and genuine (Marilyn side):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

must be where she's hugging the dog

2 hours ago, Slow said:

True. Madison is such a waste of opportunities ... but clearly she's Marilyn guest; only time she did something nice by herself was when Marilyn was away for several days (... and the rent had to be paid?)

But in the meantime I admit that I don't understand why so much hate towards Marilyn; for example I found this nice and genuine (Marilyn side):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't understand the hate either TBH

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/11/2024 at 4:02 PM, Ulfolk said:

someone went so deep to fuck him over, something that has never happened to any RLC tenant that I can remember

that was a very sad and pathetic carbon based meat sack.

I love how Madison doesn't give a fuck about hogging the room! 😆😆 

She's enjoying every second of it....even though Marylin and fuck boy are restless and looking for a place!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I love how Madison doesn't give a fuck about hogging the room! 😆😆 

She's enjoying every second of it....even though Marylin and fuck boy are restless and looking for a place!

How about Fuck Boy take Marilyn back to HIS fucking place for once. We all like to watch sexual stuff on cam but what they do is fucking cringeworthy...I'd rather boil my own head than watch those two drips fuck. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

How about Fuck Boy take Marilyn back to HIS fucking place for once. We all like to watch sexual stuff on cam but what they do is fucking cringeworthy...I'd rather boil my own head than watch those two drips fuck. 

Truly bizarre that they did'nt go to his place! She got kicked to the couch for a change!😆

• Haha 1