B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

Damn, the Wonder Twins are still in Marilyn and Madison's room. I think they're over staying their welcome? That poor little Madison having been in her room in almost a week? I know Madison doesn't do much, but it's just something about her? I'm probably going to be in the dog house for saying this? But damn, I wouldn't mind waking up in morning next to her. 😍 ✌️

Madison is lovely, she can get in my bed whenever she wants, just don't get any more tats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Madison is lovely, she can get in my bed whenever she wants, just don't get any more tats

Exactly ✌️

Masshole speaks to Sara about a trusting client he did a deal with and thanked the mother fucker on (presumably on CC) for contacting his employer about him being part of RLC lol. Fair to say he thinks whoever did it is a loser but no matter how much you hate someone why would you even do that shit, contact a person's employer to grass on them lol. It's clear we share this forum with some mentally disturbed people full of hate and jealousy...IF the source of the complainer who emailed his employer is a member on here of course. Kinda funny but man what a loser to do such a thing.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole speaks to Sara about a client losing trust in him thanks to the mother fucker on CC contacting his employer about him being part of RLC lol. Fair to say he thinks whoever did it is a loser but no matter how much you hate someone why would you even do that shit, contact a persons employer to grass on them lol. It's clear we share this forum with some mentally disturbed people full of hate and jealousy...IF the source of the complainer who emailed his employer is a member on here. Kinda funny but man what a loser to do such a thing.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm not surprised, judging by how some members act where. More surprised that this doesn't happen more often.

• Like 2

No matter what. Never contact someone's employer, family member etc. That's just pure scum. And some wonder why they need to be more careful. 

Not right in the fucking head.

Dr Phil Thirst GIF by BuzzFeed

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not surprised, judging by how some members act where. More surprised that this doesn't happen more often.

I just think it is sad that people here feel that tenants owe them something when they do not. Some real hardcore sad cases on here becoming too attached to some of the tenants so much so that they feel compelled to report some to their actual employers. RLC yes maybe but not their actual employer...doing that could ruin people's lives. 

• Upvote 2

Easy personality to dislike, top hated male tenant for sure, unlike Dylan that was as much as but also had his admirers. Massimo was stupid because he didn't prevent it from being easy to locate and harm him. I'm amazed at this level of carelessness from someone who has so much to lose. Good job to whoever sent the email, it doesn't matter if he's a loser, he'll get what he wants, LOL.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I just think it is sad that people here feel that tenants owe them something when they do not. Some real hardcore sad cases on here becoming too attached to some of the tenants so much so that they feel compelled to report some to their actual employers. RLC yes maybe but not their actual employer...doing that could ruin people's lives. 

Who knows it could have developed from xCamFan. Lots of wild shit goes on in the chatbox over there at certain times.

Besides how would anyone know who his employer is unless they're stalking him.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Easy personality to dislike, top hated male tenant for sure, unlike Dylan that was as much as but also had his admirers. Massimo was stupid because he didn't prevent it from being easy to locate and harm him. I'm amazed at this level of carelessness from someone who has so much to lose. Good job to whoever sent the email, it doesn't matter if he's a loser, he'll get what he wants, LOL.

Whether you like a person or not you just DO NOT do that disgusting shit, especially when it does not directly affect you. Shocking behaviour by a psychopath.  

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Who knows it could have developed from xCamFan. Lots of wild shit goes on in the chatbox over there at certain times.

Besides how would anyone know who his employer is unless they're stalking him.   

It absolutely does I agree 1000% but CC being the main forum with evidently very hateful people then it's a very high possibility. It's not like Masshole owes any of us anything.