B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

So B4 at present.

It looks like Meds having failed to get 'her' guy to Barcelona went home to italy to see him, weather it's Baldy or someone else at Masha's isn't clear but still appearing on Cam.

Karma gone partying with Nadia.

Vesna has taken Kat under her wing and they go out as much as possible and only home to clickbait or sleep, did they stay out last night, I wasn't around to see.

Lastly, he has a bed in B7 but rarely uses it so I may as well include Massi in this, since someone apparently outed him to his employer he seems to have done everything possible to stay off cam taking Sara with him.

As others have said time for a clean sweep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Vesna has taken Kat under her wing and they go out as much as possible and only home to clickbait or sleep, did they stay out last night, I wasn't around to see.

According to replay they've been gone since Friday morning.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, timber said:

According to replay they've been gone since Friday morning.

doesn't really matter if they are there or not Kat is in bed thinking she is sexy and Karma is either behind her laptop or is polluting the house.. you better not see her at all 🤮, Vesna wonders all day what she is doing there 🥴

B4 is a great place to look... right ?

• Upvote 1

Il y a 20 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Karma est de retour en B2 et on dirait qu'elle a éliminé une unité entière de l'armée  🤣

c'est peut-être le cas se sont les gars de l'unité qui doivent être heureux😁