B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

59 minutes ago, Troy said:

As far I'm concerned any Father having sex with his daughter should be shot. ✌️

Shooting might be too nice for them. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Shooting might be too nice for them. 

Killing a guy for that is too mild !! Cut the dick off but not the balls. Operate their elbows and knees stiff.And let them out without any help whatsoever! BTW I was also joking....

• Haha 2

Even if incest is not illegal in Spain I don't think it is more common there than in other countries. After all it is against human nature.And also most other mammals on earth.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

It's no more 'odd' than people scribing to both RLC and CC is it.

Different. Yes, we are a weird bunch indeed. There are always a few on RLC that combined with CC do reel people in. People that are employed by CC have a fun job for the most part, lol.

However, the people that want or look for a/the participants social media to follow them or for other various reasons will always be odd to me. That eh fandom is a tad over the top to me.

RLC and CC reminds me of the PBS series about a family(no nudity or sex) that made voyeurism eh normal for the masses, the show was a first then came the boom. PBS even had a something lol where viewers could chime in like a CC. Heck, no need to be lazy https://www.pbs.org/lanceloud/american/. Granted, RLC has moments of reality lol.

I assume the people on RLC use fake names and whatever else to be anonymous. If seeking out their social media is public, ok. My thing is why seek it out unless you are an empale of RLC or CC to add some clarification due to some outrageous and highly entertaining speculations lol.

Heck, lost track Sportscaster and etc...and it's almost time for one of my favs to be naked😄

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, peking said:

Verschillend. Ja, we zijn inderdaad een vreemde stel. Er zijn altijd een paar op RLC die in combinatie met CC mensen binnenhalen. Mensen sterven bij CC werken, hebben voor het grootste deel een leuke baan, lol.

De mensen die de sociale media van een/de deelnemers willen zoeken om hen te volgen om andere verschillende redenen, zullen mij echter altijd vreemd vinden. Dat eh fandom vind ik een overdreven tikje.

RLC en CC doen me denken aan de PBS-serie over een gezin (geen naaktheid of seks) dat voyeurisme normaal maakte voor de massa, de show was een primeur en toen kwam de hausse. PBS had zelfs iets lol waar kijkers als een CC konden meedoen. Heck, je hoeft niet lui te zijn  https://www.pbs.org/lanceloud/american/ . Toegegeven, RLC heeft momenten van realiteit lol.

Ik neem aan dat de mensen op RLC valse namen en wat dan ook gebruiken om anoniem te zijn. Als het zoeken naar hun sociale media openbaar is, oké. Mijn ding is waarom je het zou opzoeken, tenzij je een medewerker bent van RLC of CC om wat verduidelijking toe te voegen vanwege een aantal schandalige en zeer vermakelijke speculaties lol.

Heck, Sportscaster en dergelijke uit het oog verloren... en het is bijna tijd dat een van mijn favorieten naakt is😄

App.off line

1 hour ago, peking said:

Different. Yes, we are a weird bunch indeed. There are always a few on RLC that combined with CC do reel people in. People that are employed by CC have a fun job for the most part, lol.

However, the people that want or look for a/the participants social media to follow them or for other various reasons will always be odd to me. That eh fandom is a tad over the top to me.

RLC and CC reminds me of the PBS series about a family(no nudity or sex) that made voyeurism eh normal for the masses, the show was a first then came the boom. PBS even had a something lol where viewers could chime in like a CC. Heck, no need to be lazy https://www.pbs.org/lanceloud/american/. Granted, RLC has moments of reality lol.

I assume the people on RLC use fake names and whatever else to be anonymous. If seeking out their social media is public, ok. My thing is why seek it out unless you are an empale of RLC or CC to add some clarification due to some outrageous and highly entertaining speculations lol.

Heck, lost track Sportscaster and etc...and it's almost time for one of my favs to be naked😄

Good read, but it hasn't changed my mind lol. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, peking said:

can someone translate this

damn Safari doesn't do Dutch

The app. Has been offline since 6:15 p.m.

Here in Belgium.

• Thanks 1