B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

il y a 37 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Une belle nuit attend dans la salle Karmas pour ceux qui se cachent, je suis sûr qu'ils seront les meilleurs cam, même si les gars ici disent qu'ils ne l'aiment pas, nous savons que la plupart des gens regarderont 😉

Merci de ta gentillesse mais dès que je vois ce gars , je coupe RLC ou je regarde un autre appart en grand écran comme cela j'évite de voir leur vignette de merde à Karma et son tantra 

22 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

And no hot water in the morning...

I just saw they are in her "restroom".  This way, she gets all the viewership credits.  Doesn't have to share like she would if they were in the "common" bathroom.

23 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I'm surprised by how quiet Masha is since she arrived BC. The last two times she visited the villas she dominated everything

Catching up on sleep and maybe lack of enhancements 

8 hours ago, Lasse said:

Killing a guy for that is too mild !! Cut the dick off but not the balls. Operate their elbows and knees stiff.And let them out without any help whatsoever! BTW I was also joking....

Lasse, you have got one wild imagination. I hope i never piss you off  🤣 😉

il y a 5 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

Lasse, tu as une imagination débordante. J'espère ne jamais t'énerver   🤣 😉

KARMA    BARRE TOI ET EMMENE TON COLIS AVEC TOI 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

KARMA    BARRE TOI ET EMMENE TON COLIS AVEC TOI 

just try to ignore it, I don't watch anymore and I don't translate it anymore (fortunately I don't hear those horrible voices anymore either), one day they will leave and hopefully never come back.
By the way, it's not just these Orcs that we need to get rid of.. Kat and Vesna showed with that ridiculous show last night that they better pack their bags too

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Merci de ta gentillesse mais dès que je vois ce gars , je coupe RLC ou je regarde un autre appart en grand écran comme cela j'évite de voir leur vignette de merde à Karma et son tantra 

has the short-haired girl already had sex with someone, or did I miss something?

il y a 14 minutes, Viktorgogol a dit :

la fille aux cheveux courts a-t-elle déjà couché avec quelqu'un, ou ai-je raté quelque chose ?

Non, elle n'a couché avec personne , elle a du aller dormir dans le deuxième lit de la chambre de Kat puisque les crétins étaient de retour.

Who is the charming rather butch looking friend of Karma, she is a beauty and not shy; come on rlc give her a contract👌If only that sloth like creature latched onto Karma would disappear off the planet so she could team up with her girl pal life would be so much more pleasing. He really is a despicable character and nauseating 🤮

• Upvote 6