B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

il y a une heure, happyman88 a dit :

Mmm don’t remember that one corbo, I’ll need to check back. Thanks for the reminder 👍

she arrived on 12 12 2023 accompanied by neytiri at b7, then b4 for several days with karma daytona, wolf etc...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

We're ALL sick of that bum!!

I also dislike him but how on earth can they be n:o 1 and n:o 2 on popular cams as long as he is in B4 ?? Some people must like him a lot !!  I like Karma but not Chris !

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

We need to give the short-haired girl a name !! She is quite cute ! She could be the younger sister of Val/Jul 

Mini-Butch

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I also dislike him but how on earth can they be n:o 1 and n:o 2 on popular cams as long as he is in B4 ?? Some people must like him a lot !!  I like Karma but not Chris !

Even Daytona got top cam when another dude was humping him. I suspect this happens when subscribers are just taking a peek just to see if there is anything there worth seeing , and then leave shortly after.

That probably boosts the "popularity"

OR maybe...a couple of clever participants have created a bot, that continually clicks on it, creating perceived popularity. Note: I dont think that at all, but it could be a sneaky idea. 😉 

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Even Daytona got top cam when another dude was humping him. I suspect this happens when subscribers are just taking a peek just to see if there is anything there worth seeing , and then leave shortly after.

That probably boosts the "popularity"

OR maybe...a couple of clever participants have created a bot, that continually clicks on it, creating perceived popularity. Note: I don't think that at all, but it could be a sneaky idea. 😉 

I've always thought it would be funny, (probably not possible) if we could make an under maintenance apartment camera 'top cam' 

I'm sad like that ::)

• Haha 4

Masha doing a superb impression of a hyperactive loudmouth girl who likes telling others what to do and think, and pissing them off at the same time.  So out of character 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so was i reading this right?  they are now teaching sex workers how to not have sex?  unbelievable!

Really? Or has that been applying to RLC lately? 😆

I wish they would teach tantra some dignity so he’d keep his face out of Karmas pussy when the others are around! Like what I was watching at the pool. Good gosh, have some fucking manners, you animal. 🦑

• Upvote 1

So is everyone enjoying the big hairy ass right in the camera, I now I'm not a member anymore, but I'm curious, does everyone like looking at that, and if so why, it's just disturbing if you're a straight guy and you're looking at that

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Really? Or has that been applying to RLC lately? 😆

I wish they would teach tantra some dignity so he’d keep his face out of Karmas pussy when the others are around! Like what I was watching at the pool. Good gosh, have some fucking manners, you animal. 🦑

it's the new rlc trying to be like vhtv.  the bs last night with the neck jobs and now today with more disgusting, disrespectful bs.  yeah, not worth the money anymore for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1