B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Permanent, in a girls on vacay apartment...I doubt it. She will move either with or soon after Masshole leaves because wherever he goes she will follow like a sheep. Notice how since Masha arrived Sara has been keeping Masshole away from her lol. Btw is Sara painting Masshole on cam 2-1 lmfao. 

I think Massi will move to Sara's room full time. Did you see Sara and Massi demonstrate their skills in font of Masha by the pool at 15:45 ?

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Massi will move to Sara's room full time. Did you see Sara and Massi demonstrate their skills in font of Masha by the pool at 15:45 ?

Did Masha laugh, I mean she would win hands down over Sara any day of the week. Sara is just a cunt. 

54 minutes ago, pajero said:

Would you like it if someone called you MUTT a turd, no well don't mistreat the others asshole

I didn't speak badly of any tenants! Only told facts about what was discussed. But you finish by calling me an asshole?! Funny place this forum. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Masha was far more concerned with the two morons demonstrating their usual slow mo BS next to her on the terrace lol. 

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

I didn't speak badly of any tenants! Only told facts about what was discussed. But you finish by calling me an asshole?! Funny place this forum. 

He does it to everyone even after being on a 3 day ban recovery period. Nothing will change...just ignore. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Not any BIG but several "medium" !!

I’m sure every girl hopes to meet a guy who gives her a medium orgasms. 😆

I would think by now her pussy is so desensitized to tantras nursing from it, she only gets lite-orgasms or fake-orgasms.  

in fact there is something wrong with a guy who only wants to eat out a chick for hours on end. Does he expect to eventually strike oil? I am surprised, he doesn’t drink urine but maybe that’s reserved for outside of B4. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

he doesn’t drink urine but maybe that’s reserved for outside of B4. 

oh damn I can't get rid of that image but in fact you must have drunk liters of urine to get such a sour face like those two 🙄

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Wrong forum but Venus from Willendorf at Masha's. 23:01

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/VenusWillendorf.jpg

Big Booty Judy, she was bating on the sofa earlier with Mr Pink 🤢

• Haha 1