B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

17 minutes ago, wafercop said:

natürlich weiß ich das, aber niemand hier schätzt es, wenn ich Ihnen mit meinen Übersetzungen zur Verfügung stehe

"No one" is saying anything too much. I'm sure that some, including me, would be happy. Don't let yourself be annoyed by a few fools.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, pajero a dit :

moi j'apprécie quand tu peux m'éclairer sur certain dialogue de KARMA

peut tu nous dire ou se trouve KARMA JE t'en remercie d'avance tu peut me répondre en MP si tu le souhaite

Nobody likes Karma but everyone seeks it. It's been out for 1 day and this topic has only advanced by half a page, go figure out why 😁😁😁  Karma went to Germany to see Chris for three days and then they return together

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Nobody likes Karma but everyone seeks it. It's been out for 1 day and this topic has only advanced by half a page, go figure out why 😁😁😁  Karma went to Germany to see Chris for three days and then they return together

I like Karma very much !! I'm not so fond of Chris but because she likes him I wish them all luck ! As she sits a lot in the house it was a good thing with a short trip to Germany and Chris' home ( ? ).

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma's short haired guest giirl seem a little sad. I hope Karma shows up soon to sort things up !!

Sister maybe!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Karma may sometimes look a bit sad too but they don't look alike at all-

If they didn't look a like then I wouldn't have suggested it lol. Wasn't referring to her looking sad either, just that they look a lot alike in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If they didn't look a like then I wouldn't have suggested it lol. Wasn't referring to her looking sad either, just that they look a lot alike in my opinion. 

We have different opinions! But this girl is pretty too !! And they have the same hairstyle "downstairs" !

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

We have different opinions! But this girl is pretty too !! And they have the same hairstyle "downstairs" !

She is pretty too, clearly a relative of Karma...it's not hard to believe they 'could' be related but when Karma returns from France which you have seen on her IG account then have a look at them both or just check RP.