B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

You're right, the tenant/guest difference makes all the difference doesn't it. Still, Cassie could split it! Not bothered about Brooke, she's just a bed filler for me. 

Could well be on the cards. Anything is possible, especially when Aziza is involved. 🙏

church pray GIF

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Maybe if Aziza was a paid tenant and out her head. Cassie and Brooke are getting more pally, so who knows. 

I don't know about that? It looked like Aziza & Brooke we're getting more pally earlier? Aziza likes girls, with Brooke I have absolutely no idea if she likes Men or Women. She flirts and when somebody makes a move, she backs off. I think Brooke is perfectly fine just masturbating. Oh and another thing, good thing she hot. Because she can't dance for shit. 😍✌️

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

I don't know about that? It looked like Aziza & Brooke we're getting more pally earlier? Aziza likes girls, with Brooke I have absolutely no idea if she likes Men or Women. She flirts and when somebody makes a move, she backs off. I think Brooke is perfectly fine just masturbating. Oh and another thing, good thing she hot. Because she can't dance for shit. 😍✌️

Every day is different. All 3 should just get it on lol. 

Dance. Who can? 🤣

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Every day is different. All 3 should just get it on lol. 

Or Maybe a foursome since Octavia is back....Damn, I would love to see that. 😍😍

It is really nice to see Octavia back even though it won't be for long. ☹️

It sure sounded like a great festival the way it was set up and run, the nice people she met there and in town as well. It was really cool the way she described the experience of feeling the music and vibe of the crowd with everyone dancing together as one giant entity with her right in the middle of things. (Kind of a nice reminder…feeling the oneness). Good food, great music and dancing along with meeting a bunch of nice people…hard to beat. I am glad she had a good time.

It also sounds like she “sort of fell” for a Turkish guy she met there. Too bad it will not be easy to follow up in person since it seems it will be geographically challenging…although she has mentioned she may go to Istanbul after she leaves Belarus. I see one problem though. She will probably be traveling with Chicken again. How is Chicken going to feel in Turkey? 🤣 🐓 🦃 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, OneBeing said:

It is really nice to see Octavia back even though it won't be for long. ☹️

It sure sounded like a great festival the way it was set up and run, the nice people she met there and in town as well. It was really cool the way she described the experience of feeling the music and vibe of the crowd with everyone dancing together as one giant entity with her right in the middle of things. (Kind of a nice reminder…feeling the oneness). Good food, great music and dancing along with meeting a bunch of nice people…hard to beat. I am glad she had a good time.

It also sounds like she “sort of fell” for a Turkish guy she met there. Too bad it will not be easy to follow up in person since it seems it will be geographically challenging…although she has mentioned she may go to Istanbul after she leaves Belarus. I see one problem though. She will probably be traveling with Chicken again. How is Chicken going to feel in Turkey? 🤣 🐓 🦃 

I think she has been great on RLC. Others don't see it that way. We need more girls like her.

• Upvote 1