B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

That was one hell of an update... Didn't had it from the start, but what I heard was packed. Trying to summarize (in any order) : she's gonna take singing lessons soon, she will stay in touch with Kelly, Brooke, Amalia, Mati, Cecilia too. She enjoyed every minute of her stay and the connections she made. She's not vocal lately everywhere, even on SM. Not a big fan of fireworks. There was a long talk about her sexuality, but I don't want to paraphrase as I'm not sure I understood everything right. 

This is missing all the real important stuff, but let's hope someone with replay can do a better job than me 🙂 

• Upvote 1

It was quite an update. Very nice to hear that she is in a good place and that she is going forward without fear of making a mistake because in reality there is no such thing. There is only experiencing and learning which she appears to be aware of.

She talked about the upcoming photo shoot and how self-conscious she gets in front of a camera (or during a driving test or even during sex sometimes). It's understandable since the focus is right on you and how well you are going to “perform”. The key to success in anything like this is to get the attention off of yourself and how you are doing and focus on what is happening. It is similar to acting. Most good actors prepare by learning lines, establishing what is happening in the scene, creating the background of what happened just prior to the scene occurring, preparing themselves emotionally and then once the scene begins forgetting all that and putting all of the attention on the other person and letting that interaction dictate how everything unfolds. You are not thinking of anything else or how the scene should look but are just playing off the other person and it leads to a realistic scene with real interaction.

For the photo shoot, prepare yourself with the makeup and clothing so that everything looks like you want it to and then once in front of the camera just trust it's right and forget about how you look and put your focus elsewhere. Dancing is great if you can lose yourself in the music and just let go and let the music take you or perhaps you establish that the photographer or even the camera is a certain person that turns you on or makes you happy or even that the cameraman is Chicken or Boo and you're showing them how to dance…whatever works for you, makes you comfortable and allows you to just play. Anything you come up with will work as long as it transfers attention off of yourself. Avoid any pre-conceived idea of how things should look and just go for it. A lot of it comes down to not taking the situation so seriously as well. Just set up a way to have a good time without any focus on the outcome and have some fun.

• Upvote 1

I'm traveling, and I always seem to miss the big Octa updates. So I appreciate the kind folks here who sum them up. 👍 Just like how Octavia's said this has been a positive experience, I will say that one of the most amazing and unexpected things to come out of this has been the handful of good, thoughtful posters who have appeared here out of nowhere in what is otherwise a miserable, fetid swamp of misogyny...

As for the rest of the usual suspects who post here and whine about everything, don't worry, you haven't missed anything... only the best, most honest, most real participant RLC has ever had. Nothing that would affect you, carry on.

Explosion Reaction GIF

ps. And don't let Chicken be the one who does the photo shoot. He's a pervert.  🐔🐔

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

I'm traveling, and I always seem to miss the big Octa updates. So I appreciate the kind folks here who sum them up. 👍 Just like how Octavia's said this has been a positive experience, I will say that one of the most amazing and unexpected things to come out of this has been the handful of good, thoughtful posters who have appeared here out of nowhere in what is otherwise a miserable, fetid swamp of misogyny...

As for the rest of the usual suspects who post here and whine about everything, don't worry, you haven't missed anything... only the best, most honest, most real participant RLC has ever had. Nothing that would affect you, carry on.

Explosion Reaction GIF

ps. And don't let Chicken be the one who does the photo shoot. He's a pervert.  🐔🐔

Lol…I am definitely enjoying your Chicken takes. Careful, he's got that sharp beak! 🐓 

Thanks for filling in my blanks 😄

7 hours ago, OneBeing said:

For the photo shoot, prepare yourself with the makeup and clothing so that everything looks like you want it to and then once in front of the camera just trust it's right and forget about how you look and put your focus elsewhere. Dancing is great if you can lose yourself in the music and just let go and let the music take you or perhaps you establish that the photographer or even the camera is a certain person that turns you on or makes you happy or even that the cameraman is Chicken or Boo and you're showing them how to dance…whatever works for you, makes you comfortable and allows you to just play. Anything you come up with will work as long as it transfers attention off of yourself. Avoid any pre-conceived idea of how things should look and just go for it. A lot of it comes down to not taking the situation so seriously as well. Just set up a way to have a good time without any focus on the outcome and have some fun.

I have a personal mystery with dancing. I want to dance, but I can't dance. I mean, I can dance pretty good as long as it's a "choreography" (like we do that, then that). I tried about everything when I was at the university (rock, salsa, you name it, even the Breton dance despite not being breton at all) and was out in clubs almost every week-end for a year. The moment it's "free style", I just feel like a sack of bricks, with a strong feeling of "what am I doing here" and a slight panic rising. I just can't lose myself to music (and yet I do love music and get carried by it). And I'm not even self-conscious. I can ridicule myself in so many ways, just for the giggles. I can act, I can do impro, I'm confident talking to small and large crowds. But dancing, that's the one thing I can't do. There is absolutely no reason for me not being able to dance, and yet... Maybe there is a gene for that and I don't have it. Or maybe I don't drink enough. 

Il y a 14 heures, OneBeing a dit :

The only reason I continue on RLC and on this forum is because of Octavia. 

Same here. I think she's fun, entertaining and hot. Would hate to see her go or turn into a boilerplate participant like Medusa. That was an other lady I really enjoyed following in her Rome days, but since her move to Barcelona I can't be bothered.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, fugwash said:

She says he's not a pervert, but still, his goal in life is to get stuffed all day long so... Maybe she's still too innocent to realize its depravation.

• Haha 1

I am going to take back what I said about Brooke. I shouldn't tell people to stop talking. Go for it Brooke have fun. 🙂

Look how sensual octavia is, she is caressing her pussy very slowly, showing her angel face, i could watch her for hours, she has such a beautiful body, i like her face and the moment she cums.it's always incredible, thanks for sharing all these moments with us 😍😍

RLC has become very boring in the last weeks !  There is absolutely NO chemistry with the actual tenants in all the appartments.  The only one where there is an interaction between the girls is B1 !  All the others ( B2, B4, B5, B7 ), the girls barely talk to each other, they are most of the time out !  I seriously consider cancelling my membership. It was so much better before they decided to bring guys in the project... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3