B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June)

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't mean to be offensive but for a moment I thought the orc was visiting Octavia 🫢

OMG, what body part were you looking at that made you think that? 😉

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, fugwash said:

Octavia wrapping up a life update in the bathroom. I've been gone the last week, so I've missed out...

Not only that, while I was gone, people were quoting Henry David Thoreau in here?!? What is happening to this forum!? 🤣🤣

Yeah, sorry about that. I'll try to refrain to only comment on when the girls are masturbating, if it was a good show and saying shit that makes me look like an hetero male from the 80's trying to prove he's still a macho 😛 

18 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I thought she got shit for talking to the viewers so she stopped…..or maybe just scared of getting into trouble maybe? 🧐

I really like it. She is pretty articulate at expressing herself 👍

No, she still does it occasionally. She does it less than before though (or I witness it less, which could be the case as my free time seems to be evaporating at a high rate).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(the moral of the story being that Octavia was looking to eat a quiche, and only when she gave up on finding one did she THEN find a perfect quiche.)

If only men were like quiche...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fugwash said:

(the moral of the story being that Octavia was looking to eat a quiche, and only when she gave up on finding one did she THEN find a perfect quiche.)

If only men were like quiche...

Just like your favorite Thoreau quote…once you stop chasing the butterfly it gently lands on your shoulder…😉

• Upvote 2