B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June)

18 hours ago, itohkata said:

Nope, didn't heard it either. I was online yesterday when she tried some food, then she went watching bridgerton (I guess), but then had to concentrate on what I was doing so I shut RLC off. Nothing during that time period (I guess 21:00 to 22:30 ?)

I seem to never be online when an update occurs lately tho.

I haven't been able to follow Octavia's conversations recently, but I'd already lost track of her men.
Maybe other people here in the forum feel the same way and that's why no one can respond to her conversations anymore.

Apart from the man she calls Mike, all the others are nameless. I also noticed that she had sex with the man from Dubai, but he's no longer in Barcelona. After that there was the older man with the role play habit. I don't know if these sex games are still going on.  
But I think there's someone else she's had something with, but like I said, I don't understand.

It's conceivable that no one knows who she's talking about anymore and that's why they're not responding. However, I can only think of three people here in the forum who actually respond to her, positively and not disparagingly.

Then the most you can do is ask whether there are people in the forum who are interested but simply don't post. Someone should have heard something about her comments.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

I haven't been able to follow Octavia's conversations recently, but I'd already lost track of her men.
Maybe other people here in the forum feel the same way and that's why no one can respond to her conversations anymore.

It's conceivable that no one knows who she's talking about anymore and that's why they're not responding. However, I can only think of three people here in the forum who actually respond to her, positively and not disparagingly.

Then the most you can do is ask whether there are people in the forum who are interested but simply don't post. Someone should have heard something about her comments.

I think that the interaction that started all this has put all parties in an unusual position. Without any malice, she opened a door that nobody thought it existed and most of "us" (at least those who are receptive to that interaction) had to adjust to that everyone in his/her own way. Me for example, I love meeting new people and getting to know them. I love seeing the little ups and down, qualities and defects, good and bad habits, etc. I have friends that I just like to listen update me on their lives (and some who bores me to hell). Olivia is like one of those friend and I can listen to her or watch her without getting bored.

I think that others reacted to that "door" in different ways but since then, wore off of it as Octavia is a less vocal than she used to, especially since the apartment is packed (less opportunities). and that some of the stuff she used to "discuss" with us are now discussed with the other tenants, in Russian. And maybe some users here are a bit disappointed because the way things turns are not how they hoped/wanted them to be. 

I know I post less in the forum about her because I felt a bit alone on that topic here (and out of place most of the time). 

But the fact Octavia is expecting us to react leaves me a bit perplex. I thought that this was somehow a one-way street for her (and that's fine), that she was doing it partly for our benefit (or the views, for the cynics) but that she did not really expected a feedback but welcomed it, if any. 

25 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I think that the interaction that started all this has put all parties in an unusual position. Without any malice, she opened a door that nobody thought it existed and most of "us" (at least those who are receptive to that interaction) had to adjust to that everyone in his/her own way. Me for example, I love meeting new people and getting to know them. I love seeing the little ups and down, qualities and defects, good and bad habits, etc. I have friends that I just like to listen update me on their lives (and some who bores me to hell). Olivia is like one of those friend and I can listen to her or watch her without getting bored.

I think that others reacted to that "door" in different ways but since then, wore off of it as Octavia is a less vocal than she used to, especially since the apartment is packed (less opportunities). and that some of the stuff she used to "discuss" with us are now discussed with the other tenants, in Russian. And maybe some users here are a bit disappointed because the way things turns are not how they hoped/wanted them to be. 

I know I post less in the forum about her because I felt a bit alone on that topic here (and out of place most of the time). 

But the fact Octavia is expecting us to react leaves me a bit perplex. I thought that this was somehow a one-way street for her (and that's fine), that she was doing it partly for our benefit (or the views, for the cynics) but that she did not really expected a feedback but welcomed it, if any. 

It has been clear for some time that Octavia reads the posts in this form and very often reacts directly to them.
In this respect, it was a form of "communication with the walls" and the walls reacted. It was always a form of communication and never really a one-way conversation. I think she often emphasized how much the answers from the forum helped and inspired her. I think she really liked this type of feedback because she also received thoughts on a higher intellectual level.

I have felt that the thoughts Octavia has and that are reflected here in the forum are going in circles. She actually wanted to move away from purely sexual contacts and towards a more serious relationship.
After her last statements, however, I have the impression that the sexual adventures are having a much greater impact on her life than she had intended. If I see it correctly, she is currently having sexual relations with three men more or less at the same time.

I just think that it is difficult as an outsider to say anything about this, since her actions contradict her expressed wishes, as far as one can judge as someone who only knows the reality from her stories. The answers one could give her would always be the same.

Frank would now say that she is a young woman who is allowed to have her own experiences. But at 27, she is no longer quite so young, and according to her statements, her desired development should take a different direction.

It's amazing how much RLC has changed Octavia, Karma and Zabava. You would watch them and they wouldn't do nudity at all. they would hold their hands over their breasts, while they're taking a shower. They'll turn away from the camera and take shower in the dark. I'm not judging them. This is just an observation on  how things have progress, with these women. Now they're fucking, masturbating or just doing it all in front of the Cams. Believe me I'm not complaining at all. but I'm just curious how much money is RLC paying these women? To go from A to Z in just a short time.? Or they were already this way? Or RLC wanted them to play the role of the Girl Next Door? Or they're simply just in survival mode right now? And they're not doing anything wrong. They're grown women and they can make and do any decision they want. 🤔✌️

24 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I have felt that the thoughts Octavia has and that are reflected here in the forum are going in circles. She actually wanted to move away from purely sexual contacts and towards a more serious relationship.
After her last statements, however, I have the impression that the sexual adventures are having a much greater impact on her life than she had intended. If I see it correctly, she is currently having sexual relations with three men more or less at the same time.

I just think that it is difficult as an outsider to say anything about this, since her actions contradict her expressed wishes, as far as one can judge as someone who only knows the reality from her stories. The answers one could give her would always be the same.

Frank would now say that she is a young woman who is allowed to have her own experiences. But at 27, she is no longer quite so young, and according to her statements, her desired development should take a different direction.

I can't throw the stone at her, I've dated women that were not what I said I wanted for a loooooooong time. I had sex with women I said I should have not (probably tried every bad idea : one of my employee, girls in couple, girlfriend of a budy, ex's, etc). I don't have any regrets tho. Sex is fun, sex is good and as long as nobody gets hurt... 

Also as she's soon leaving, and might not come back to BC, that might not be the best time to start a "real" relationship.

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

It's amazing how much R LC has changed Octavia, Karma and Zabava. You would watch them and they wouldn't do nudity at all. they would hold their hands over their breasts, while they're taking a shower. They'll turn away from the camera and take shower in the dark. I'm not judging them. This is just an observation on  how things have progress, with these women. Now they're fucking, masturbating or just doing it all in front of the Cams. Believe me I'm not complaining at all. but I'm just curious how much money is RLC paying these women? To go from A to Z in just a short time.? Or they were already this way? Or RLC wanted them to play the role of the Girl Next Door? Or they're simply just in survival mode right now? And they're not doing anything wrong. They're grown women and they can make any decision they want. 🤔✌️

I'm sure the money helps, but I don't think that's the main drive here. I have a strong opinion on that topic, but I'm not gonna waste everybody's time detailing it. That being said, I'd love interviewing ex-participants (and current but I doubt it) to have a better understanding on how they lived their experience in the project. I'm sure it goes farther than any preconceived ideas.

11 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I can't throw the stone at her, I've dated women that were not what I said I wanted for a loooooooong time. I had sex with women I said I should have not (probably tried every bad idea : one of my employee, girls in couple, girlfriend of a budy, ex's, etc). I don't have any regrets tho. Sex is fun, sex is good and as long as nobody gets hurt... 

Also as she's soon leaving, and might not come back to BC, that might not be the best time to start a "real" relationship.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to judge her actions.
I'm just trying to understand why there is less and less communication with the people on the forum.

What should you say to her when it's always about her judgment that a certain man is not suitable for a relationship?

In my opinion, it's always this question that she's dealing with. You can't answer her anymore because the answer would always be the same.

3 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I'm sure the money helps, but I don't think that's the main drive here. I have a strong opinion on that topic, but I'm not gonna waste everybody's time detailing it. That being said, I'd love interviewing ex-participants (and current but I doubt it) to have a better understanding on how they lived their experience in the project. I'm sure it goes farther than any preconceived ideas.

Well, first thing you're not wasting anybody time. That's always interested to hear someone's opinion. And I agree with what you said. 🙂

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Troy said:

It's amazing how much RLC has changed Octavia, Karma and Zabava. You would watch them and they wouldn't do nudity at all. they would hold their hands over their breasts, while they're taking a shower. They'll turn away from the camera and take shower in the dark. I'm not judging them. This is just an observation on  how things have progress, with these women. Now they're fucking, masturbating or just doing it all in front of the Cams. Believe me I'm not complaining at all. but I'm just curious how much money is RLC paying these women? To go from A to Z in just a short time.? Or they were already this way? Or RLC wanted them to play the role of the Girl Next Door? Or they're simply just in survival mode right now? And they're not doing anything wrong. They're grown women and they can make and do any decision they want. 🤔✌️

I think that the women mentioned here stand out from the crowd of normal tenants.
Zabava and Karma are just doing their own thing. Their actions are mainly motivated by their own desires. The fact that they become more and more free over time when it comes to their nudity and their sexual acts is probably simply because it makes no sense to hide from the cameras for so long.

Octavia seems to have relatively few inhibitions about presenting herself naked. In my opinion, she has a natural way of dealing with it. I do think that she sometimes flirts with her sexual acts, but perhaps also sees a certain obligation to offer the people who follow her something for their money. She once said something like that to Carlos. However, there are always situations with her sucker that are only intended for her and not for the viewers.
Otherwise, I disagree with some of the other opinions in the forum, as I always find her actions to be genuine and not acted.

10 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

probably simply because it makes no sense to hide from the cameras for so long.

I like that paragraph right there. That's funny because it's true. It doesn't make any sense. Another opinion I agree with. I think Octavia, who is discovering who she is. This experiment was actually beneficial to her and good for her in life. I agree with you, I actually believe she is genuinely sincere about who she is. I don't think she's fake at all. 👍✌️

• Thanks 1

The only reason I continue on RLC and on this forum is because of Octavia. 

When I first saw her I was struck by her beauty and the more I watched I began to really enjoy her personality. She is fun, unusual and quirky in a way that is really appealing to me and most of that comes from the fact that she tends to express herself spontaneously and openly. She is honest and she genuinely cares for others. She experiences many thoughts and emotions…probably more deeply than a lot of people because that is her nature. She is a Taurus…and I have a brother who is also a Taurus…and I see the same depth of emotion and hyper-sensitivity in him as I see in her. (She is also on the cusp of Gemini which brings in the twins…but that's another story). So through no fault of her own she deals with big, sudden reactions, emotions flow easily and can be overwhelming at times which lead to many thoughts and much analysis. She is exploring ways to deal with all of this so it is no wonder that she appreciates feedback and support from others. It won’t always be positive…it never is…as everyone has their own opinion and that is fine. Hopefully there is insight gained from all of it.

I will continue to offer feedback and support as long as I am able to have some contact with her. If that goes away when she leaves RLC so be it. I am glad for the interaction we have been able to have and wish the best of outcomes for her in her life on this crazy planet.

• Upvote 2