B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

16 minutes ago, peking said:

is this the same guy with Vesna from a week ago?

or the guy that had sex with Kat's neck from what I've read lol

Her neck lol. 

Shocked GIF by ARCO

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2024 at 3:21 AM, TfiDeano said:

Haha I watched it but did you see before that when Masshole was licking Sara out and Masha was recording them and cackled like a witch lol. Masha is so naughty recording them without consent, the haters here will go fucking mad lmfao. 

You have the replay link for this ? Or timestamp?

On 6/17/2024 at 2:54 AM, TfiDeano said:

I liked both Sara and Masshole in the begining but as time has gone I am hoping they both leave and soon...one of them this week apparently but I am praying every day Karma also leaves soon because whilst I thought Sra was the one who brought the freaks in, Karma brings Tantra back never week and it's kinda not only boring but very disturbing and sickening how he can molest her on cam for hours and hours and yet someone contact Massholes employer to complain about his participation on RLC. Safe to say his employer clearly thinks the person who contacted them to grass on Masshole are total fuckin losers because he still happily works for them and securing big money deals for clients. Whether that person was a member on CC or XCF or not then I don't find it at all right to contact an RLC participants employer to try to get them in the shit especially as he did nothing wrong...well not in my opinion enough to do that sort of dumb shit. The only person that should be kept in B4 is Medusa because she just has happy and friendly vibes all the time and with everyone. The rest can simply FO, mostly Sara and Karma. B4 needs some new animals on the farm to play with.  

Didnt know he was abusing her against her will ? 😄

On 6/17/2024 at 3:54 AM, moules said:

I am surprised Masha didn't visit B-5 with Medusa.

Her vacations in Barcelona increasingly seem to resemble those of a stray tourist.  The earlier trips  she was a center of attention.  Unless something happens in the next 24 hours, she is now irrelevant.  Yes, a calmer Masha is a good thing, but odds are high that she will revert to her unstable, often frenzied behavior upon once she is back in Rome.

She does seem a lot more calm in b4 compared to when she is at her own place. I like that 🙂

11 hours ago, franklin said:

She didn't - Masha was having a conversation with her friends back in Rome already and mentioned that Massi was "enjoying himself".  Masha then called Massi over to have a chat too.  It was pure coincidence that they then began talking about Medusa's BF paying a visit.

Thx that makes more sense than what the first poster said happened 🙂

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Yes, she was using her neck to jerk him off, or he was fucking it …lol fuck…that was a first for me.

No that was another guy I think

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No that was another guy I think

31 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Who cares? It was Katarina with her bullshit. She just needs to go.

He is giving Vesna a good fuck now 🙂
Kat next to them watching.

• Haha 1