B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

40 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Idk maybe but if I had to bet money I’d say taller. Sara is maybe just a little shorter than Massi if not the same height and there’s no way he’s not at least 182.

How tall is Medusa. We can use her for our new measurement unit. 1 Medusa = 2/3 of a Sara

• Haha 2

To all of you "haters" who wants to send the girls away: B4 is now empty and dark . No girls present . (No nightvision on plan3). Enjoy it while you can !!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

To all of you "haters" who wants to send the girls away: B4 is now empty and dark . No girls present . (No nightvision on plan3). Enjoy it while you can !!

so no difference at all compared to when they are there, besides I don't think there are many people who will miss the fake actions and filth

• Sad 2

Who are those two dudes? Lots of English anyhow.
I like hearing Sara or Daytona bring up how something is in Russia. Russia fascinates me with all the bullshit going in there. Do you think Sara listens or reads the news? 😆

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

It's Saturday night, in a hot country...why would any of the tenants stay home? Nobody else has complained B4 is empty, so just let them all have fun and a life off cam, but remember this, I am sure most would rather be used to having Masshole on cam and things happening rather than Sara's gay fanboys reappearing and following her around the house like they all are now. Apart from Medusa, B4 needs to animals to play with...Medusa is worth more than the other 4 put together...easily. Of course though it is just my opinion.    

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Gay club is back !!  Unfortunately, I didn't pay for that ... Leaving, good night all ! 

Bye then!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Who are those two dudes? Lots of English anyhow.
I like hearing Sara or Daytona bring up how something is in Russia. Russia fascinates me with all the bullshit going in there. Do you think Sara listens or reads the news? 😆

They are together, they are regulars to B4 also when a party happens or they just end up back there with Sara after a night out at the freak or unique clubs in town. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They are together, they are regulars to B4 also when a party happens or they just end up back there with Sara after a night out at the freak or unique clubs in town. 

Nice that they speak english now so we can understand what they are saying. Not sure where they are from, but the blond guy seems to know some languages.

Such a shame we dont have a camera from outside the kitchen, all that time they spend out there, strange that not many have complained about that, but back when they always went go to the garage there was a lot of complaints. This area outside the kitchen is just as bad, we can't see a thing. In the daytime you can see a little bit through the window in the top right on cam 1-5. Back when they installed all the extra cameras out by the pool they should have put a camera up there aswell. They have a bench out there so they often sit and hang out there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nice that they speak english now so we can understand what they are saying. Not sure where they are from, but the blond guy seems to know some languages.

Always good when English speakers are on cam but often depends on who it is really. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1