Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

2 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Miss what?   All you'll see is a Hugh Jazz.  :biggrin:

I'd rather look at Linda's Hugh Jazz than Karma's Big Nose!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I'd use it for any more things too lol.

Do you think Linda knows what "coming up for air" means with regards to eating pussy? Asking for a friend.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Do you think Linda knows what "coming up for air" means with regards to eating pussy? Asking for a friend.

Probably not, too busy eating all the time. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Probably not, too busy eating all the time. 

Now c'mon. You know damn well it doesn't matter what she eats. This is her body and I waited a goddamn long time for it!

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Now c'mon. You know damn well it doesn't matter what she eats. This is her body and I waited a goddamn long time for it!

The best thing Linda can do is leave that fucking twonk. Slim or fat, I'd marry her...she is built for comfort these days and I'd rather cuddle up to her than say Dasha. You may as well take a skeleton to bed if you like Dasha (generally speaking). 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

The best thing Linda can do is leave that fucking twonk. Slim or fat, I'd marry her...she is built for comfort these days and I'd rather cuddle up to her than say Dasha. You may as well take a skeleton to bed if you like Dasha (generally speaking). 

I just spent the last half hour telling her to stick with him. The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1