Camarads can go fuck itself!!

TMR1

Allowing the xcamfan members to continue posting daily crap about Camarads has destroyed the forum and the xcamfan site overall. Camarads has poor quality boring tenants so their site sucks big time. The chat room members destroyed the ability to get involved there as the stalker type discussions are pathetic. Only decent thing left is the use of PM's.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Allowing the xcamfan members to continue posting daily crap about Camarads has destroyed the forum and the xcamfan site overall. Camarads has poor quality boring tenants so their site sucks big time. The chat room members destroyed the ability to get involved there as the stalker type discussions are pathetic. Only decent thing left is the use of PM's.

The Camarads idiots are a fucking joke. Especially about a site that's not even worth it. 

The Chat Room 🤣

clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

• Upvote 2

Any 'private chat rooms' brought into a public board is a recipe for disaster of the board. It's a public forum for a reason.

PM's need to be limited to just a few people so a monopoly on the subject can't be controlled by a few.

A Moderator's PM thread is different. They need to share what's going on with all of the Mods, whether they read the thread or not.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Jonno said:

The chat room we are discussing is on another forum XcamFan. Once good, now just a handful of clowns. 

I agree. But, chat rooms should be allowed in a forum based offering. It takes away form the forum and it's participants.

If you want a private forum, email each other.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I agree. But, chat rooms should be allowed in a forum based offering. It takes away form the forum and it's participants.

If you want a private forum, email each other.

Xcamfan chat room and forums are now used by only a few members. Probably up to 10 members at the most participating on a daily basis. I was a regular participant there but it imploded to the point of just a very quick visit and the occasional PM. VHTV Forum imploded likewise due to Jabbath , VHTV management and their useless IT staff. Camcaps is my daily go to.