B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

The sooner Sara goes, her crew will also be gone with her. B4 needs proper cleansing from bottom to top. It's like a stagnant water. Also has Nadia got a lifetime contract with RLC ??

I have never seen those gay boys do anything wrong, always friendly and helpful, they behave better than many real residents we have had, when they have sex the screen goes black here,  I can't watch that  but otherwise they are nice visitors

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I have never seen those gay boys do anything wrong, always friendly and helpful, they behave better than many real residents we have had, when they have sex the screen goes black here,  I can't watch that  but otherwise they are nice visitors

I'm sure they are but those who subscribe, I bet, did not do so to watch gay people. If there is anything more prolific on the internet than gay sex websites, I haven't seen it. If RLC persist in trying to mix the two, it will cost them a lot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

in trying to mix the two, it will cost them a lot.

proof that acceptance in this modern world is still far away, who are we going to exclude next ?

viewers want to see real life but apparently not completely

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

I'm sure they are but those who subscribe, I bet, did not do so to watch gay people. If there is anything more prolific on the internet than gay sex websites, I haven't seen it. If RLC persist in trying to mix the two, it will cost them a lot.

Speak for yourself, i enjoy watching all kinds of people. If you want to watch tall skinny straight female Russians only you have 20+ other apartments to switch to. Funny I don’t see you saying much over at B1 which has exactly what you want, instead you’re here…complaining sure, but you’re here….

• Like 1
  • Confused 1