B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

take a little break and take a deep breath buddy, what you are doing now is not working

Don't waste your time on scum...they try to trigger you into saying something that will get you a ban, yet they get themselves banned for failing to put a stop to their own stupidity. 

28 minutes ago, pajero said:

yes you like the juice of balls and you can point me out to the other who is of the same caliber as you

Whatever caliber me and the others are, we are higher than you that's for sure, you are nothing but a rotting apple that has fallen from the tree and hit the ground rather hard. Nobody is interested in your endless nonsense or insults or your protective attitude toward certain tenants. People here try to be nice to you, but you continue on your trail of bitterness and insults to other members. One day you may learn. Leave people alone and allow them freedom of speech and opinion. 

Il y a 15 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Ne perdez pas votre temps avec des racailles... ils essaient de vous inciter à dire quelque chose qui vous vaudra un bannissement, mais ils se font bannir eux-mêmes pour ne pas avoir mis un terme à leur propre stupidité. 

toi ferme ta gueule et je me répète signale moi, vendu et  en plus la racaille elle t'enmerde

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Seeing this sad fuck on cam more and more would suggest the other woman in his life (if she even existed) has probably dumped his arse and he is now having to pay for a hotel and the other half of the week staying for free in B4. There is no 'apparently' as most of what is said on here about him is speculation but ultimately, he should FO and stop going to B4 to molest his brainwashed student. 

He's probably convinced Karma that he gets all of her bonus money.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Quel que soit mon calibre et celui des autres, nous sommes plus élevés que vous, c'est sûr, vous n'êtes rien d'autre qu'une pomme pourrie tombée de l'arbre et qui a heurté le sol assez durement. Personne ne s'intéresse à vos bêtises sans fin, à vos insultes ou à votre attitude protectrice envers certains locataires. Les gens ici essaient d'être gentils avec vous, mais vous continuez votre chemin d'amertume et d'insultes envers les autres membres. Un jour, vous apprendrez peut-être. Laissez les gens tranquilles et laissez-leur la liberté de parole et d'opinion. 

tes opinion ne valent rien tout comme toi 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

I must say I don't like Sara at all ! But I give her a lot credit for her painting ! She is really good at it !!

She is pretty good, especially considering she works from a photo on the phone. She is cheating a little by not painting fingers (they are hard to do) or faces, but it may be in the interest in time. 

No wonder she does tattoos. I think someone said she was a tattoo artist in St Petersburg.