Leora & Paul (2024) #21

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Being one of Russia's finest fighting men 😂 I find it strange that his comrades in arms didn't " educate " him in the art of keeping clean and presentable, unless of course they are all stinking bastards.

Probably 100% correct plus they are alcoholics and spouse abusers or prone to intimate partner violence..

The word "invalid" has two meanings and both strongly apply to Paul.

Does invalid have two meanings?
   - A person who is very sick or injured and needs frequent care is an invalid (pronounced in-vuh-lid). Also, something no longer current or useful is invalid (pronounced in-vah-lid). The main uses of this word have to do with people and things that don't work very well anymore.

So Paul is an invalid invalid (in-vah-lid  in-vuh-lid). He is a useless sicko or in other words - a sack of shit.

Enough of my English teaching for today - 🤣
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Mr le Prince veut de la pastèque mais ne la lave pas ,ne la coupe pas ,alors on va chercher la bonne pour que l'on serve !

Leora's life is to serve and protect wimpy Paul. Leora has absolutely no taste in men and that is why she loves all her adoring loser no-good-for-nothing fans, including me - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I wonder if she actually would have better taste in women/lesbians.

• Sad 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quarta feira para todos 

Wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

26/06/2024 26/June/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno

• Thanks 1