Weekend guests

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

What's with the foggy cam complains?  :o

FFS it's a bathroom you expect them to shower in cold water so there is no steam? That's just retarded

j know there is hot vapor when you take shower but can you explain me why there no problem vision in others appartment when they take shower?we see good in other appartements bathroom exept diana where there is the same problem.maybe it's not the same cameras focus quality in this bathroom,j don't know...when alisa take shower,there is vapor too,we can see that on mirror on the side on camera but the focus stay clean,j don't understand why in this bathroom in sabrina appartment,we see nothing,many fog on focus camera.

maybe no ventilation in this bathroom,there is no problem in second bathroom(cam9)

FFS it's a bathroom you expect them to shower in cold water so there is no steam? That's just retarded

j know there is hot vapor when you take shower but can you explain me why there no problem vision in others appartment when they take shower?we see good in other appartements bathroom exept diana where there is the same problem.maybe it's not the same cameras focus quality in this bathroom,j don't know...when alisa take shower,there is vapor too,we can see that on mirror on the side on camera but the focus stay clean,j don't understand why in this bathroom in sabrina appartment,we see nothing,many fog on focus camera.

maybe no ventilation in this bathroom,there is no problem in second bathroom(cam9)

In ALL bathrooms, where the camera is located directly above the tub or on the nearest wall, and the person only takes showers, there is the same exact effect(unless the bathroom door is left open). Because the steam occurs from running water. In bathroom cam9 they only take baths that's why there's no problem. The cameras are incased in a plastic housing with a one way glass on the front. The tenants don't see the actual cam, while we see everything. Therefore, it gets affected by steam like any mirror.  In Alysa's, Nina's and Leora's apartments that would never happen even with the doors closed because the cams are far enough from the tubs.

I hope my explanation satisfies everyone and we can put this subject to rest. 

El retrasado y corto de mente los seras tu, y no te falto ni te insulto, te contestare como te mereces cuando yo tenga la mente fría, acabo de llegar de trabajar y veo tu gilipollez de contestación.

uhh... maybe these dude/girls take hotter showers maybe ::)