Caroline & Park (2024) #8

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Enjoying the sexy thong and bra lingerie set.

Hoping Caroline will take advantage of the empty apartment for a little self-pleasure 😉

I don't think she has any other colour lingerie, it's hardly empty with Park sitting on the couch next to her.

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Enjoying the sexy thong and bra lingerie set.

Hoping Caroline will take advantage of the empty apartment for a little self-pleasure 😉

Very doubtful. Has apartment to herself quite often and does Jack💩.

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Lost his job, confirmed???

Pretty safe assumption, he either quit or got fired.  The last day he left for work, as usual, he was home 2-3 hours later.   He's been sitting in his underwear playing League of Legends since.

Do you have a different perspective?

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Pretty safe assumption, he either quit or got fired.  The last day he left for work, as usual, he was home 2-3 hours later.   He's been sitting in his underwear playing League of Legends since.

Do you have a different perspective?

Fair enough, no different perspective but safe to say with what they are earning from RLC as well as RLC RP with the fake Caro/Frisk shows then they probably can afford to not officially work. Perhaps he chose to quit work so he hides amongst the system and won't be searched from to go fight for his homeland. I dunno, most things here is speculation which is what keeps these forums going, least to say the super fanboys who get all defensive the minute we ridicule their favourite tenants lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough, no different perspective but safe to say with what they are earning from RLC as well as RLC RP with the fake Caro/Frisk shows then they probably can afford to not officially work. Perhaps he chose to quit work so he hides amongst the system and won't be searched from to go fight for his homeland. I dunno, most things here is speculation which is what keeps these forums going, least to say the super fanboys who get all defensive the minute we ridicule their favourite tenants lol.

After he started staying home all day, Frisky stopped coming around every few days.  So the dependency on RLC RP income idea kind of failed miserably.   The hiding might have some merit, as it seems Caroline most likely has a job, reason she started leaving for most of the day.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

After he started staying home all day, Frisky stopped coming around every few days.  So the dependency on RLC RP income idea kind of failed miserably.   The hiding might have some merit, as it seems Caroline most likely has a job, reason she started leaving for most of the day.

Whatever you say, I'm not gonna argue but I'm not changing my opinion on 'possible' reasons.