Caroline & Park (2024) #8

The scenario scriptwriter for this apartment is portraying Caroline as a heterosexual woman infatuated by another woman. She is just the plain bored housewife. She is not the hottie who goes out without panties like Shantal,  or the hottie who goes naked on the balcony like other women on RLC..They have yet to reveal much about Caroline other than she likes to suck cock. I’m walk  the next revealation.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

There are hundreds of reasons why and by what you are 'wondering' is simply just your way of bringing them together like they are more than friends. I admire the way you think lol.  

Thanks. I would love to hear some of the other reasons. My reading of this is what anyone in my community would ask without a second thought.

21 minutes ago, philo said:

I’m wondering if Friskys tattoo is a gift from Caroline? Otherwise, why would Frisky schedule a tattoo in Caroline’s apartment?

I wasn't paying much attention, but to me it seems to be that the decision was made in the last minute, just like Park's tattoo.

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Thanks. I would love to hear some of the other reasons. My reading of this is what anyone in my community would ask without a second thought.

The tattooist could be Caroline's friend and they arranged for Frisky to go there to get the tattoo done. The idea of Caroline paying is quite possible I agree, but unlikely. You are of course free to 'wonder' all you like I cannot see any link to suggest Caroline paid. Will be interesting to see what the tattoo is though.    

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wasn't paying much attention, but to me it seems to be that the decision was made in the last minute, just like Park's tattoo.

I watched them set up a portable table and lights for girl who was tattooed first.  She appeared and left with out fanfare. Some expenses were incurred since this equipment was not already there so it seems to have been planned to some extent rather than a random event.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I watched them set up a portable table and lights for girl who was tattooed first.  She appeared and left with out fanfare. Some expenses were incurred since this equipment was not already there so it seems to have been planned to some extent rather than a random event.

I thought you were referring to Frisky.

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The tattooist could be Caroline's friend and they arranged for Frisky to go there to get the tattoo done. The idea of Caroline paying is quite possible I agree, but unlikely. You are of course free to 'wonder' all you like I cannot see any link to suggest Caroline paid. Will be interesting to see what the tattoo is though.    

She slept on the couch after a night of drinking and UNO, so I'm sure that they are friends. They even have similar hair.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She slept on the couch after a night of drinking and UNO, so I'm sure that they are friends. They even have similar hair.

Yea I did say she is probably Caroline's friend, she's quite tasty to be honest. 

The Tattoo Girl is quite fuckable and she has dressed to reveal her best assets…her tits. I’m surprised that no one is paying attention.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I won’t argue if you think Frisky is paying for the tattoo.

Nobody is here to argue, but some of us (me) would like to know how you come to the conclusion by 'wondering' if Caroline paid for it. I don't quite understand the link.  

1 minute ago, philo said:

The Tattoo Girl is quite fuckable and she has dressed to reveal her best assets…her tits. I’m surprised that no one is paying attention.

I have been, I literally just said to @thinga69 she is tasty.