Masha - (2024) #8

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I honestly never liked Masha but last night...it was really absurd and sad. You could see from the faces of her friends that there was a heavy air and they were not at ease, people crying, people arguing with other people about bullshit, people trying to play some music to calm things down, everything happened last night.

I totally agree buddy, it is sad whether she is liked or not...nobody deserves to go through what she is whether she is helping herself or not. 

12 minutes ago, Jonno said:

They won't do shit. Best thing for her is getting sectioned.

Sooner or later they will have to do something. Or are they waiting for Masha to harm herself or try to kill someone? At that point, rather than simply closing a couple of apartments like in Russia, they will close the entire site.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sooner or later they will have to do something. Or are they waiting for Masha to harm herself or try to kill someone? At that point, rather than simply closing a couple of apartments like in Russia, they will close the entire site.

Should have ages ago. Anyone could see she was going downhill. 

Either needs a break or removed completely for them and her. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I totally agree buddy, it is sad whether she is liked or not...nobody deserves to go through what she is whether she is helping herself or not. 

I also felt really sorry for the girl with the ponytail. Her boyfriend was falsely accused of taking Masha's marijuana and Masha began threatening to get them out of the project. Rightly so, the girl with the ponytail started freaking out too, saying that her boyfriend wasn't a drug-addled idiot like them. What a mess... 

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I also felt really sorry for the girl with the ponytail. Her boyfriend was falsely accused of taking Masha's marijuana and Masha began threatening to get them out of the project. Rightly so, the girl with the ponytail started freaking out too, saying that her boyfriend wasn't a drug-addled idiot like them. What a mess... 

I remember you telling me early this morning. I also see Masha has posted from inside the ambulance that was called for her, she was in a bad way. 

il y a 20 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Et puis c'est drôle que Masha soit si ouverte d'esprit mais toutes les 2 secondes elle appelle Shaq "n***a" devant ses amis noirs.

Elle a tenu des propose très racistes durant sa crise, sa maladie n'explique pas tout malheureusement.

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Then it's funny that Masha is so open-minded but every 2 seconds she called Shaq "n***a" in front of her black friends.

Maybe he gave her an N-word pass. 🤣

• Like 1

Masha predicted the eventual outcome herself a couple of weeks ago on the chalkboard...

"It's my party, and I'll die if I want to"

About time RLC took this seriously.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I remember you telling me early this morning. I also see Masha has posted from inside the ambulance that was called for her, she was in a bad way. 

Yes, in the ambulance she was just totally fucked up

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Elle a tenu des propose très racistes durant sa crise, sa maladie n'explique pas tout malheureusement.

I wouldn't read that much into it. I give her a pass on this. She is not sane right now and to hold something she says or does against her when she is out of her mind isn't fair. IMO.

Watching her decline has been an education. Like I mentioned she is looking and acting more and more like the destitute people we have downtown. Their last chapter is often  overdosing with fentanyl. Masha is losing her ability to reason and if fentanyl is as common in Europe as NA then thats definitely one possibility.

• Like 1