B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

10 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Karma allowed a kid she just met into her bed. She let him grope her tits and ass all morning. And he had the opportunity to slide his hand down to her crotch six times. Sounds kinda easy to me. 

In the end she stopped him. I guess that's what counts !! I fail to see how that is "easy" !!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 43 minutes, Lasse a dit :

Finalement, elle l'a arrêté. Je suppose que c'est ce qui compte !! Je ne vois pas en quoi c'est "facile" !!!

laissez les parler, ils ne font que du vent😂je dit heureusement que KARMA est la pour nous divertir c'est pas avec les deuxx hors cams que l'ont peut voir quelque chose

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In the end she stopped him. I guess that's what counts !! I fail to see how that is "easy" !!!

Ok, then let's go with slutty. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Lasse said:

If she wasn’t easy she wouldn’t have allowed a kid she just met in her bed in the first place knowing he would likely try something with her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Si elle n'était pas facile, elle n'aurait pas autorisé un enfant qu'elle venait de rencontrer à venir dans son lit, sachant qu'il essaierait probablement quelque chose avec elle.

une facile parmi tant d'autre qui sont encore plus salope sa il n'y a personne qui le dit

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, pajero said:

une facile parmi tant d'autre qui sont encore plus salope sa il n'y a personne qui le dit

Why so much about Karma but not a word about Katarina?

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Seems like people are angry with her and want to insult her very badly but “slutty” by RLC norms and maybe even social norms these days  is not what she is. I expect to see fucking myself and with several partners to really qualify. She has been fingered maybe by 3 dudes besides tantra in all this time? 
I mean if she is a slut what do you call the true sluts here?? I just let it go, her actions are what counts. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Pourquoi tant de choses sur Karma mais pas un mot sur Katarina ?

je ne dit rien sur KARMA je l'aime bien c'etait pour répondre a decalage horaire qui disait que KARMA est facile????

8 minutes ago, pajero said:

je ne dit rien sur KARMA je l'aime bien c'etait pour répondre a decalage horaire qui disait que KARMA est facile????

Sorry! I placed the text wrongly. It should have been in "Reply... and not in Quote....My fault !!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Seems like people are angry with her and want to insult her very badly but “slutty” by RLC norms and maybe even social norms these days  is not what she is. I expect to see fucking myself and with several partners to really qualify. She has been fingered maybe by 3 dudes besides tantra in all this time? 
I mean if she is a slut what do you call the true sluts here?? I just let it go, her actions are what counts. 🤷‍♂️

Well spoken !!! Agree 100%

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Désolé! J'ai mal placé le texte. Cela aurait dû être dans "Répondre... et non dans Citation....Ma faute !!

c'est pas grave tous le monde peut se tromper😃

27 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think rather than her actually being a slut which she is not, it's rather more the use of words by members who choose to use the words they wish. However, if we should talk about sluts then let's talk about Sara, Sambuka, Masha. Karma may mess about with other guys but when it comes to blowjobs and penetrative sex, she only commits those acts with her molester Tantra. Btw he should be there molesting her now, strange he isn't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1