B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

10 hours ago, Lasse said:

Those two plates with some kind of food have been there since the party. To me it looks like salmon. Being uncovered in room temperature it must be smelly and potential lethal !

Must have been those Mountain Prairie Oysters no one wanted too eat.ย 

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thank god Medusa is back ๐Ÿ˜

She's the main reason I watch this Villa

She's the only reason I watch B4, the rest do not exist.ย 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pajero said:

There are some who are satisfied with nothing much on this forum?????

And there are some on here who spend most of their time being rude to other members and them getting themselves a ban. You have quite a collection of those ๐Ÿ™‚

54 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Et il y en a ici qui passent la plupart de leur temps ร  รชtre grossiers avec les autres membres et qui se font bannir. Vous en avez toute une collection ๐Ÿ™‚

tu te rรฉpรจte vendu

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I was looking at replays from july 2, in Kat's room bed #1. Because there's nothing else going on RLC. Listen to Vesna's conversation with her clients, now I know there's sex workers on RLC. But I thought tthat they would be a little bit more discreet? Vesna mentions that someone has her set up for certain dates to be with other people. But she's telling her Client the days that they're going to be available. She also mentioned that she can get as many girls as you want.....Wow Vesna dragging Kat Into that world, or Kat was already into it this stuff? I give Vesna credit she's not embarrassed to be whom she is. ๐Ÿ™‚โœŒ๏ธ

Oh my comments above. I am not judging anyone at all. I think a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. And no men should make any laws, telling a woman what to do with her body. Weather it's right or wrong. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

She's the only reason I watch B4, the rest do not exist.ย 

I ocassionally check the others, but Medusa is really the only reason I watch B4

Enjoyable round 2 by Medusa last night, particularly the wonderful view of her ass during the teasing buildup. Her positioning whilst bating wasnt perfect, but ill let her off...๐Ÿ˜œ