B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

2 hours ago, pajero said:

you repeat yourself sold

Another one that can't translate correctly or understand English lol...be careful you might get ban number 3 in 2 months. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I was looking at replays from july 2, in Kat's room bed #1. Because there's nothing else going on RLC. Listen to Vesna's conversation with her clients, now I know there's sex workers on RLC. But I thought tthat they would be a little bit more discreet? Vesna mentions that someone has her set up for certain dates to be with other people. But she's telling her Client the days that they're going to be available. She also mentioned that she can get as many girls as you want.....Wow Vesna dragging Kat Into that world, or Kat was already into it this stuff? I give Vesna credit she's not embarrassed to be whom she is. 🙂✌️

Some weeks ago they literally speak with one client in a video call and tell to that guy to put his dick out and they fake some reactions :)))) Even the face of that guy was visible, i don't think it's ok but yeah...rlc and they rule.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I ocassionally check the others, but Medusa is really the only reason I watch B4

Enjoyable round 2 by Medusa last night, particularly the wonderful view of her ass during the teasing buildup. Her positioning whilst bating wasnt perfect, but ill let her off...😜

Medusa is well trained when it comes to performing directly for the cams...thanks to her crazy mentor back in Rome...Masha lol. Medusa is probably the one earning the most income too...EASILY by a country mile. She is pretty, fit body, always happy and gives off happy vibes wherever she goes and whoever she's with. I've not seen anyone moan about her at all on any forums. The rest in B4 are a waste of space...nobody likes Sara, Vespa & Kat are just cock teasers who do nothing and Karma, well people are becoming increasingly tired of her bringing her molester back every few days to molest her. If he's not about then she spends her day on the laptop researching crypto currency. She goes out sunbathing from time to time naked but the difference Medusa and the rest are Medusa is a natural man magnet who reels them in yet the rest are talked about because they are shit and find it difficult to please the viewers.  

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, pajero said:

on ne dit pas ton gueule ,on dit TA gueule ,c'est cela que tu devrais essayer de fermer

Y est mal placé pour dire que TOUT le monde est gentil !  Il devrait se regarder dans le miroir !  😉

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Y est mal placé pour dire que TOUT le monde est gentil ! Il devrait se regarder dans le miroir !  😉

c'est un trou du cul

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

She is pretty, fit body, always happy and gives off happy vibes wherever she goes and whoever she's with.

I agree, I've always liked Medusa ever since she was with Masha. She's always upbeat always has that pretty little smile on her face. That used to be Kat's best friend, and then here comes Vesna. ✌️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

I agree, I've always liked Medusa ever since she was with Masha. She's always upbeat always has that pretty little smile on her face. That used to be Kat's best friend, and then here comes Vesna. ✌️

Exactly, Medusa is a huge ray of sunshine and a pleasure to watch unlike many others. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2024 at 10:21 PM, TfiDeano said:

I think most participants on RLC are there as a way of escape from their corrupt motherland if you are Russian and to get away from war and conflict if you are Ukrainian. 

Most of the tenants in the couples, singles, and roommates apartments were already living in their respective countries before they joined RLC and before the war began.  At least half of the the "on vacation" tenants were already living in Spain before they joined RLC and before the war, and three were living in Italy.  Nelly and Bogdan were tenants while living in Russia and only moved to Spain because the Russian apartments closed.

Paul would still be in Russia had Putin not been looking for cannon fodder to send to Ukraine, and it's likely Adeline and Markus also moved out of Russia to keep Markus out of the conflict.  Maybe Madison would still be in Ukraine if not for the war, or maybe she would have joined anyway.  Other than that, I don't see escaping Russia or the war being a factor for any of the other tenants participation on RLC.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4